Chapter 17

P.O.V. ISABELL

After breakfast we pack everything up and head back to my place. I wanted to drive but Xavier insisted that he drove so I let him. Bad idea.

P.O.V. JACKSON

I see Isabell and Xavier switch seats.  I wonder why  then i see him go down the opposite path... where the accident happen... this is not good.

P.O.V. PROXY

I take out my phone and spam Isabell with questions.. "WHY IS HE GOING DOWN HERE?!" "WHAT IS HE DOING?" "ISABELL THIS ISN'T GOOD!"

P.O.V. ISABELL

Why is he going down here? I start to regret my decision more then i did before... This isn't right... "Why are we going down here?" I ask Xavier nervously.

"To bring back memories" He says with a smirk.

"But i don't wanna bring back memories" I explain

"Well i do!" He says speeding up.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING SLOW DOWN!" I scream. I see the corner where the accident happen... my stomach turns and i think for a minute... there was someone in the woods when the accident happen... what memories would he have down this specific road?... He was the one in the woods... I remember him now... "YOU WERE THE ONE IN THE WOODS!" I scream at him " you just walked away with out helping! I can't believe i didn't recognize you sooner.."

"You didn't get hurt that night... you are gonna feel the pain my brother did..." Xavier scowled at me.

"Your brother was Zander?" I question..

"Yeah he was... and it's your guys fault that he never came home from that night" He blames me... A massive pit grows in my stomach.

P.O.V. PROXY

I see Xavier speed up and then i see the corner... It's a sharpe turn that is also in a slant. He shouldn't be going fast aorund it. My phone goes off with a text from Isabell. "HE IS TRYING TO KILL ME! HIS BROTHER WAS ZANDER! PROXY DO SOMETHING HELP!" It reads. I tell Jackson but by the time we have time to do anything the truck goes down the bank.