Chapter 15

RECAP P.O.V. XAVIER

Isabell and I had a connection when I was here then, but it didn't mean anything to her because we were so young. I'm hoping it means something to her now.

P.O.V. PROXY

Isabell and I come back from the woods with a bunch of stuff to make the fire with. We start the fire and go over to the guys to see how they made out with the beds.

"We made the fire what next?" Isabell asks with her hands in her back pockets.

"Oh, can we pull the trucks into the feild and watch the sunset?" I suggest.

"Yeah! That would be so romantic!" Isabell cheers. The guys nod and we jump into the trucks.

P.O.V. ISABELL

As the sunsets Xavier and I are cuddled up on the back of the truck wrapped in blankets. This is perfect. #Relationshipgoals much. I lay my head down slowly on what im thinking is Xaviers shoulder. This all seems to good to be real.

P.O.V JACKSON

I look over to see Isabell passed out on Xaviers shoulder. I nudge Proxy too look but she is asleep on my shoulder. All i can do is smile. She is so cute when she is sleeping.

After a little while the sunset is coming to an end and Proxy wakes up. "Hey princess, How was your nap?" I ask her while softly kissing her on the forehead. 

"Mmmm, fine." She moans. I look over at Xaviers truck and they have both fallen asleep on eachother. I poke at Proxy to look over at them. She laughs then does an evil smirk. "I will be right back." She says jumping off the truck and running over to theirs. She comes back and showes me that she took a picture of them sleeping. Ahahha black mail picture for sure. 

P.O.V. PROXY

That is the cutest thing ever. They are gonna kill me in the morning but Isabell will thank me later for it. Ahaha black mail picture forever!

Jackson pulls the truck back over near the fire. We get out the chairs, grab a blanket, and eat marshmallows. Officially the best date ever. It's everything I could have hoped for.

WELL HOW DO YOU GUYS LIKE IT? STILL TRYING TO FIGURE OUT XAVIER'S SECRET? IF YOU GUYS HAVE ANY SUGGESTIONS FOR THE STORY DONT BE SCARED TO INBOX ME! DON'T FORGET TO LIKE AND COMMENT WHAT YOU THINK IS GOING TO HAPPEN NEXT AND WHAT YOU WANT TO HAPPEN NEXT!