Chapter 4

He closes his eyes and starts leaning in for what I think will be a kiss. I try to back away but the door is in my way and he is so close to me I can barely move. I slide down the door and side step under his arm. He ends up kissing the door and I run to my room and lock the door behind me. He knocks on the door asking me to open it... I refuse."This is going to far to fast!" I yell through the door. I hear the creak of the couch when he sits on it. 

A little while later I unlock the door quietly as possible and slowly open it and peek out. I see him sitting on the couch with his hands covering his face. I walk out slowly and quitely. I sit down beside him and put my head on his shoulder."I'm sorry, I just got nervous...that kind of thing doesnt happen to me...ever" I apologize. He accepts and gives me a hug. "Well I guess I better go before your parents get home..." He sighs.

"Actually my parents are out of town for a couple weeks..." I reply shyly. I see that look in his eye. The look guys get in the movies when the girls parents are out of town. I bite my lip and look away. "I don't wanna get carried away with you so I have to go" He says seriously

I lead him to the door. As he is going down the stairs I tell him "I was gonna ask if you wanted to stay the night...but I don't think you want to now... or do you?"

"Why would you think I wouldn't want to?" he replys puzzled.

"Well...I don't know.." I sigh. "Do you want to?"

"If you would like...yes" He replys walking back up the stairs. "But I will have to ask my parents if its okay first" I nod and lead him inside.

I grab my phone off the table to text Proxy. "HE'S WHAT!?!?!?" Proxy replies. My phone rings playing the song "Fancy" so I know its Proxy. I can't get out a word without her blasting me. I tell her to calm down and when she does she says "as i said before I left wear portection...and if not.... IM THE GOD MOTHER!!!"

"Oh shut up Proxy....That will never happen...well maybe....but if so... IM NOT GONNA BE PREGNATE AT THE END OF IT!!!" We both laugh and say bye. Xavier looks at me in a puzzled way. I look away nervously. he suggests we watch a movie. So I turn on Netflix and let him pick a movie while I make popcorn. I grab my lime green and pink camo blanket out of my room and we cuddle up and watch The Conjuring. I get scared of movies like that really easily so my head was in his chest.most of the time. He held me close so I wouldn't get so scared.

Everytime I looked up at him I got lost in his emerald green eyes. He would look down at me and I would quickly look away. He was perfect. I don't think I could ever have a better night than this.

He looked down at me and I looked up at him. Our eyes locked. He started leaning in. I was so nervous. He stopped right before he touched my lips. He asked me in suck a deep voice "Not counting our thing on your doorstep...did you ever have your first kiss?" I look up with a slight smile and a little tee hee laugh. "your joking me?" he asks shocked.

"Not" I reply embarassed.

"I'll fix that" he says in a deep and SEXY voice. He leans in slowly with his eyes closed. Slowly turning his head. Getting closer and closer. I close my eyes and tilt my head slightly. His soft lips meet with mine and they go together perfect it seems. It feels like the whole world has stopped... it feels like I was melting into my couch. There were more sparks than the Fourth of July. Im pretty sure doves flew by the window. I never wanted it to end. He pulled away slowly and stared into my eyes. "how was that?" he asks. For the first time in forever I was speechless.

"Uhhh....ummm...uh..."I stuttered.

For the rest of the movie we just cuddle. Everytime I scared I just put my head to him chest. He hugs me tighter eachtime. It was the best night ever... but it only got better.

Once the movie ends we go to my room. I go to my drawer and grab a crop top, tank top, and spandex. I get changed in my walk-in closet. When I come out Xavier is laying on my bed shirtless. I stood there stunned at his 8PACK and V-line. "When your done checking me out...could you come lay down with me?" Xavier laughs.

"I don't know what you're talkin about...I wasn't checking you out.

..I was looking at...... my art wall behind you..." I reply.

"Whatever" He laughs. I walk over to him and lay down. I put my head on his rock hard abs and he lays his head on my shouder. He wraps his arms around my waist and flips me over so that I am practicly sitting on him. "What are you doing?" I ask softly.

"Having some fun." He replys all badass. I melt as he checks me out. Proxy was right... She knew I wouldn't be able to resist. Before he does anything he asks if i'm okay with it... Eventually I give in and my night of watching a simple movie with the hottest guy in my school turns into something much more....

HOPE YOU ENJOYED THIS CHAPTER!!! IS IT GETTING INTENSE??? DONT FORGET TO VOTE AND COMMENT WHAT YOU THOUGHT!!! ALSO FOLLOW ME AND MY FRIEND WildWriter12!!! THANKS SO MUCH FOR READING!!