Chapter 19

RECAP P.O.V. PROXY

Jackson and I pull Isabell and Xavier up the hill. We put them in the truck, turn around, and rush down the road.

P.O.V. JACKSON

I drive down the road to the hospital as Proxy sits in the back bawling her eyes out at the sight of her best friend unconscious.

Proxy picks up Isabell and I get Xavier and we rush into the hospital begging for help. The doctors and nurses rush them into a room and try to help. They make us stay in the hall till they are done. Proxy demands that they let her go with Isabell but they refuse.

A nurse takes us into a room for questioning to find out what happen so they can figure out what to do. Proxy is crying to much to talk so I have to explain how they were going too fast around a sharp turn and rolled down the bank. The nurse rushes into the other room where Isabell and Xavier are.

P.O.V. PROXY

I demand they let me go with Isabell but no. They make me stay out here with Jackson. They said they will let us know when we can go in.

After being questioned we sit in the waiting room. Hoping that the doctor will come out soon. Telling us our friend is okay.

P.O.V. JACKSON

I try to comfort Proxy but i'm not very good at this type of stuff so it doesn't work out very well. All that we can do is wait and pray that Isabell is okay and Xavier is too so that I can kill him for this.

The longer we wait the more worried Proxy gets. She is pacing around the waiting room. Back and forth, back and forth. "Proxy, you have to calm down, she is going to be fine." I tell her softly

"CALM DOWN?! DON'T TELL ME TO CALM DOWN! NOT WHEN MY BEST FRIEND IS IN THEIR AND I DON'T EVEN KNOW IF SHE IS ALIVE!" She yells at me. I don't say anything. "Sorry..." she apologizes and sits beside me giving me a hug. "Do you really think she is going to be okay?" she asks with a worried tone.

"Of course she will be fine," i tell her "She is Isabell, she's been through worse." I'm doubting myself but don't show it for Proxy's sake.

After 4 hours of intense waiting we see the doctor walking out of Isabells room.

WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK IS GOING TO HAPPEN? DID ISABELL LIVE? DID XAVIER LIVE? COMMENT YOUR THOUGHTS!