Chapter 13

RECAP P.O.V. XAVIER

I start to think whether my plan for the night is worth it. I hope everything works out and the girl like what we are going to do. I hope Isabell doesn't find out my secret. I hope non of them do.

P.O.V. ISABELL

I feel so uneasy is not even funny. i think Xavier can tell. Proxy is trying to calm me down but its not working. There are just to many memories on this road. I've tried so hard to forget them but they all are coming back. Haunting memories. Memories I wish were never memoriees.

P.O.V. PROXY

Isabell is freaking out so much. I don't blame her though. What happen at the end of the road is probably the worst thing that could have happen to ever. It effected everyone that was there... so me, Isabell, and ALL our friends.

After what happen, happen we all promised for it to never talk about it to anyone ever again and no one would get hurt anymore. But it slipped out. Someone ratted. The press wouldnt leave us alone, no one for that matter would leave us alone.

P.O.V. JACKSON

We are almost at the end of the road. I can't wait for tonight. Just Xavier and I with the babes. I hope they enjoy themselves. It's going to be a night they will never forget. And they probably won't want to forget.

P.O.V. XAVIER

We are coming close to the end of the road. Isabell is still super uneasy. Does she know the truth? Does she know what I have planned? I have no idea... but thinking about it makes me wonder more and more if the plan is a good idea or not.

Isabell is just such a sweet girl as far as I know but im hoping tonight is the night that I get to know her ALOT better.