Chapter 21

RECAP P.O.V. PROXY

Not even five mintues after I wake up Isabell starts moving a little and her eyes start to flutter. I rush over to her bedside. "Hey," I say softly as she starts to wake up.

P.O.V. ISABELL

The harsh lights make it hard to open my eyes. "Hey" I hear someone whisper to me. "Isabell?" they ask "Are you awake?" I try to sit up in my bed but get dizzy and lay back down.

P.O.V. JACKSON

Isabell is finally awake. She hasn't said anything or completely woken up yet. Proxy is sitting on her bed side in tears. I go over and sit beside her. I wrap my arms around her and set my chin on her shoulder.

P.O.V. ISABELL

I open my eyes and look around the room. I think i'm in the hospital but i'm not sure. There are two people sitting on my bed but i don't quite reconize them. "Isabell?" the girl sitting on my bed says "Are you okay?"

"Yea i'm fine just in a lot of pain," I reply "but who is Isabell and who are you guys?"

HOW DID YOU GUYS LIKE THE BOOK? I'M GONNA WRITE NUMBER 2 VERY SOON! IT'S GOING TO BE CALLED MEMORIES LOST! I REALLY HOPE YOU GUYS LIKED IT! THERE IS GOING TO BE A LOT OF NEW CHARACTERS IN BOOK 2! THANKS SO MUCH FOR READING AND COMMENT WHAT YOU THOUGHT ABOUT THE BOOK!