Chapter 14

RECAP P.O.V. XAVIER

Isabell is just such a sweet girl as far as I know but im hoping tonight is the night that I get to know her ALOT better.

P.O.V PROXY

I can see the end of the road. I can tell the closer we get the more nervous Isabell gets. I hope everything goes okay and the guys are planning anything.

We get to the end of the road and Jackson opens the truck door for me like a gentleman. "Thanks" I smile and jump out. I walk over to Isabell to make sure she is okay. She nods and we go over to the guys.

P.O.V. ISABELL

"Proxy and I will get a fire going you guys can make the bed or whatever okay?" I suggest. Everyone nods and goes with what I said.

"Prox, i'm so scared, I never wanted to come back here." I sob
"Yea, I know, I didn't either." She gives me a hug.
"Do you even remember what happen here?" I ask quietly so the guys don't hear. She nods no. " This is where the accident happen..." I start to explain. "We were all having fun at my place and decided to take the four wheelers out for a run... Then on that path there is a really steep turn an we were all going really fast trying to get here and then we wiped out..." I pointed down to the path. "We could have died, and of course you got knocked out so you don't quite remember anything." I sigh. "Lets just go get fire wood I don't wanna talk anymore about this."

P.O.V. JACKSON

I look over at the girls and Isabell looks like she is ready to cry, same with Proxy. Proxy looks over at me and I give her a slight smile. She smiles back.

I'm just finishing mine and Proxy's bed when I start to think why did Xavier decide to come out here? I think to myself for awhile and try to just brush it off but i can't help but wonder how he even knew about this place.

P.O.V. XAVIER

I keep running my plan through my head still debating if its a good idea or not. I just don't wanna hurt anyone or lose Isabell. I actually really surprised they haven't recognized me yet.

I was here a couple years ago. I was hunting in these woods when I heard a massive accident. I ran to the edge of the woods to see what happen. Isabell and a bunch of her friends had a four wheeler accident. I got so scared i just ran, didn't help or anything. It was all a couple days before school started.

Isabell and I had a connection when I was here then, but it didn't mean anything to her because we were so young. I'm hoping it means something to her now.