Chapter 6

We stare into each others eyes and start to lean in. Our lips are just about to touch when I hear Proxy yell "OUUUUU.... DAMN GETTIN SOME OVER THERE!!!" I give her the middle finger then sit back in my seat. The rest of the ride was quiet. No one on the bus said a word.

When we got to the school Proxy and I went with our friends and Xavier went with his. Xavier kept looking over at me which made me keep smiling. Eventually my other friends notice and start to question me about him. "He is just a friend" I try to explain to them.

"Oh hes more than a friend!" Proxy adds. "Can I please tell?" she asks. I roll my eyes and let her tell our friends. They all keep looking over at him and nugding me. As always I bite my lip and before school even starts my lip is swollen. The bell rings and we all go to our lockers.

I am getting my stuff out of my locker when someone grabs me from behind. I turn around and its Xavier. I laugh as he spins me around and grabs my books. I shut my locker and grab my books back from him. "I am more than capable to carry my own books" I laugh. We walk to class.

Every class we sit together and in between every class my friend bug me and question me about our conversations.

When recess comes I am hanging out with my friends. We are all gossiping and talking about boys and how our summers were when Proxy tells me to turn around. I turn to see Xavier walking over to my group. "He's coming to see you!" Jessica tells me

"No he's coming to see Proxy!" I say in a saractic way. Xavier taps me on the shoulder and spins me around. "Can I talk to you for a sec?" Xavier asks sweetly in a super sexy voice!

SORRY FOR THE SHORT CHAPTER!!! I HOPE YOU ARE ENJOYING THE STORY SO FAR!!! DONT FORGET TO VOTE AND COMMENT WHAT YOU THOUGHT AND WHAT YOU THINK WILL HAPPEN NEXT!!! ALSO FOLLOW ME AND MY FRIEND WildWriter12!!!