Chapter 18

RECAP P.O.V. PROXY

I see Xavier speed up and then i see the corner... It's a sharp turn that is also in a slant. He shouldn't be going fast around it. My phone goes off with a text from Isabell. "HE IS TRYING TO KILL ME! HIS BROTHER WAS ZANDER! PROXY DO SOMETHING HELP!" It reads. I tell Jackson but by the time we have time to do anything the truck goes down the bank

P.O.V. ISABELL

As the truck flips over the bank I scream for Proxy even though there is nothing she can do to help now. All that I can do is wait to hit the stream at the bottom of the bank and hope I survive.

I feel myself being tossed around the truck as it rolls down the hill. Blood in running from my forehead. Everything is getting blurry. I don't know if it is from blood loss or the concussion I probably have now.

P.O.V. JACKSON

Proxy and I jump out of the truck and start running towards the bank. We slide down the hill to help Isabell and Xavier. Proxy rushes over to the upside down truck to help Isabell.

P.O.V. PROXY

When I get to Isabell I don't know if she is dead or just unconscious. There is blood running down the side of her face from the massive cut on her head. I tell Jackson to help Xavier.. Not because he should be alive but because i want to be the one to kill him for causing this. I swing open the door and cut Isabells seat belt so that I can pull her out.

Jackson and I pull Isabell and Xavier up the hill. We put them in the truck, turn around, and rush down the road.

HEY HOPE EVERYONE IS ENJOYING THE STORY... BIG TWIST EH? THANKS FOR READING!!!