Chapter 20

RECAP P.O.V. JACKSON

After 4 hours on intense waiting we see the doctor walking out of Isabell's room.

P.O.V. PROXY

The doctor approaches us slowly. "She will be okay but she has serious head trama and a broken leg, she has lost a lot of blood and she will be out for a while but she will be fine." the doctor explains to us.

"Oh, thank god, can i go see her please?" I ask with relief.

"Certainly." the doctor says showing us to her room. We follow him into the room.

As tears fall down my cheek, Jackson wipes them away. "I told you she would be fine." Jackson whispers softly. I nod and sit on the bed beside her.

P.O.V. JACKSON

"I'm gonna go see Xavier, just to see if he is awake." I tell Proxy. She nods but doesn't say anything.

I walk into Xavier's room to see him surprisingly awake. He has a massive cut on his forehead but it's now stiched and cleaned up. He looks nervous and surprised to see me. "Hey." i say sitting in the chair near his bed.

"Hey, is she okay?" He asks like it wasn't totally his fault.

"Yea, she will be okay but she is still out." I tell him.

"Oh." his eyes look the other way.

"What were you thinking, man! Why would you do that to her of all people?" I ask

"I don't know, just Zander was my brother and it's her fault he died that weekend," he says "I just wanted her to know how he felt."

"You are an idiot for thinking it's her fault he died," I tell him "he was on the four wheeler by himself, no one was on with him, it's his own fault." Xavier eyes go glossy like he is about to cry. He doesn't say anything for a while.

After sitting in silence for five minutes he asks "Do you think she will forgive me?"

"Well you just tried to kill her, man," I explain "I don't think she will be forgiving you anytime soon, I know i wouldn't!"

I get up and go back into Isabell's room with Proxy.

P.O.V. PROXY

Jackson walks back in the room and sits in the chair by the bed. "Isabell still isn't wake and i'm starting to get worried" I say looking over at him with tears in my eyes.

"Don't worry she will wake up soon." He says trying to reassure me. I get up and sit in the chair beside him. He puts his arm around me and I fall asleep.

Half an hour later I wake up to Jackson stroking my hair. I sit up in my chair. Isabell still isn't up.

Not even five mintues after I wake up Isabell starts moving a little and her eyes start to flutter. I rush over to her bedside. "Hey," I say softly as she starts to wake up.