『 15 』

«────── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ──────»

author's note:

holy shit!!! I hit 1K reads OMGGGG

i didn't ever think that was possible OMF thanks so much for supporting me and reading these chapters!

i'm so grateful for each and every one of you ahhh <3 thanks so much and i'll try updating more often, thanks for being patient :)

here's a 1K update, just for you guys, my loyal readers :D

it's a Kalani update soooo

lesgo w the juicy stuff hoho :)

«────── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ──────»

╔═══════════════╗

chances and closets

KALANI'S POV

╚═══════════════╝

"Have fun with her Jack, I'm just leaving. Better still, why don't you kiss her right in front of me again?" I snapped at him.

I was angry, I couldn't help it. I hated that he had the audacity to kiss her. While dating me. We went out for like five seconds and he already cheated. Wow. The loyal little boy since we were born, who claims to have waited four years so I could come home, cheated. 

He didn't even hesitate. Just when I felt bad for doubting his true feelings for me, it turned out that I was right to doubt him. That I should never have opened my heart to him. I'd be a lot happier if I stayed in Hollywood. 

"I didn't kiss her back, I swear! And I'm not about to kiss Charlotte! Kalani, can't you see that I care?" He pleaded with me, grabbing onto my hand.

"Let go of me! Jesus, do I need a restraining order from you? Or do you jump on every single girl you see?" I retorted. My words were a visible slap across his face, from the way he flinched to the way his hands left my hands for just a second.

"Kalani, why won't you believe me?" He said, tears trickling down his cheeks.

I haven't seen Jack cry in years. He always tried to be strong. Even though he was scared of little things like his own shadow, he never cried in front of me if he could help it. He only cried once, when his dog died when we were six. He called his dog Happy, like every three year old kid would when they first got a dog. Happy had a tumor and had to be put down after three years. 

That was the first time I vividly remember him crying. And here he was, right before me, huge crocodile tears rolling down his face, sparkling under the chili lights of Savannah's bedroom. 

"You've never given me a reason to believe you."

The words left my mouth before I could think them through. I felt bad for him, seeing that Jack didn't cry unless he really felt sad, but I was on my own roll.

"You've never once called when I moved to Hollywood. You never once emailed, like you said you would. You didn't even DM me on Instagram. You didn't do anything. I finally come home and I realise that you love me back and I believe you. You talk all that sweet talk but in the end, you cheat after day one. Tell me, Jack Will, which of these even give me a reason to look you in the eye, let alone trust you, you cheating bastard?" I exclaimed.