Chapter 7: Secrets & Suspicions

Taehyung quickly ran into his house, not wanting to be caught by his father.

Thankfully, it seemed that his father was out of the house, giving him a wave of relief as he walked to his room, still a bit scared to walk openly around his apartment.

He quickly made his way to his room, where he searched until he found his phone and texted Jimin:

Jimin: Bold  

Taehyung: Italic

Wanna meet up at the cafe?

Sure. You got stuff to talk about?

Yeah I guess

Im pretty stressed

Ok I'll be there

What time?

Maybe in thrift minutes if that works for you?

*thirty

Of course!

I'll see ya then and there! 

Taehyung smiled slightly as he threw his phone back down onto his bed.

Before he could go anywhere, the boy would have to clean up. He reeked of alcohol and the bruises on his faces didn't help his vibe.

Taehyung hopped into the shower, washing off the smell of beer and shots, before walking out to get dressed in some ripped jeans and a dark shirt. This time, he didn't forget to apply the concealer and makeup before he left the house.

By the time he had finished washing up and had his bruises hidden, he looked like a normal kid. Just a normal kid that didn't suffer from depression or keep a stock of painkillers in his medicine cabinet. Just a normal kid that had parents in a happy relationship. He didn't look like the actual Taehyung hidden inside.

He quickly grabbed his phone before quickly walking out of the apartment, remembering to grab a sweater to cover the marks on the insides of his arms.

His mood was lifted by the slightest bit at the thought of seeing Jimin and, for just a second, he felt like a normal kid that was going to meet his friend at their usual coffee shop just a few blocks away from Taehyung's home.

Just for a second though. Before he remembered the reason he was meeting Jimin in the first place.

Jungkook POV

To say he was shocked was an understatement.

Taehyung had left his house so quickly and in such a panic that he left a very surprised Jungkook to think about everything.

There was certainly a story behind the mysterious boy's bruises. And now that he had found Taehyung drunk at a bar and discovered the bruises, Jungkook knew he would be keeping an eye on the boy for the next while. The bunny boy was curious as to what the strange boy was hiding. And he would find out, even if it killed him.

Taehyung POV

He entered the coffee shop, the familiar scent of coffee and baked goods filling his nose, making him visibly relax.

Taehyung's eyes scanned over the people who sat down in the small cafe, all of them chatting and laughing together.

Finally his eyes stopped on the familiar set of orange hair, which was seated at a table at the far end of the cafe, far away from most of the people.

He subconsciously smiled as he adjusted his sweater sleeves to make sure they weren't rolling up before he strode over to his best friend and their usual table.

"Jimin." He said, locking eyes with the soft looking boy who smiled widely at him.

"Tae!" He said happily with a light voice and Taehyung settled down into the chair opposite him, feeling relaxed at the feel of being in their usual cafe and having his best friend across from him. "Now what is it that you needed to tell me? What happened?" Jimin's tone turned to a concerned one as his smile lessened by the smallest fraction.

With that, Taehyung explained everything starting from after he had returned home from his and Jimin's meet up the day before.

"I guess it all started after I got my beating..."

Quick Authors Note:

The stuff will start soon I promise! Take care of yourself, remember that you are amazing 💜💜💜💜💜💜💜