Chapter 35: Memories & Fights

💜 Persona is a literal bop 💜

This is unedited, I'm sorryTaehyung's POV:

Taehyung's POV:

"Tae, come on, it's just a party!" Jungkook exclaimed, exasperated.

Taehyung shook his head, refusing to join his boyfriend to another wild, alcohol filled party.

This would be the fourth one this week.

What was the point of going to so many parties? Every single one Jungkook had taken him to always had the same loud music and the same horny teenagers.

As well as, there was always the string odour of alcohol. Which reminded Tae of his father and the wretched house he had left months ago.

Although he hadn't seen his father yet, Taehyung was on edge. Someday, there would still be the chance that the silver haired would see his father's disgusting face.

"I'm not going Kooks." Taehyung crossed his arms and raised his chin in defiance.

"Why is it always a struggle to get you out of the house and doing something you like?" Jungkook looked annoyed, but Taehyung refused to give in.

"What?" Taehyung scoffed, eyebrows furrowing. "I don't like all those parties. That's your thing, not mine!" The boy clenched his fists and sent a piercing glare to his boyfriend.

The room went silent, the couple glaring at each other.

"I'm not going to another party." Taehyung huffed.
_
Nari's POV:

"They're at it again." The fifteen year old groaned, walking into the kitchen where her eldest brother was currently eating an entire box of crackers.

"Can they ever stop fighting?" Nari grumbled, leaning on the kitchen counter dramatically.

Jongwoo gave a muffled response as he ate another cracker.

"Is this normal for couples? You know...to have so many arguments?" She asked.

Jongwoo swallowed the food before shrugging.

"I don't know, google it."
_
Jungkook's POV:

The car was silent. Only the quiet music that played from the radio was heard.

Neither Jungkook n'or Taehyung spoke as they both drove to the party.

Jungkook just couldn't understand why Taehyung refused to do so much.

Sometimes Taehyung would want to leave the house, but he never wanted to go to any loud events or parties. And those were what Jungkook loved.

Sometimes Tae would give him kisses and they could makeout. But sometimes he didn't even want anything more than hugs.