Chapter 38: Blue

Got braces, woot woot 😎(Unedited)__Taehyung's POV:

(Unedited)
__
Taehyung's POV:

"Holy shit." Seyong muttered from behind Tae, who currently had his eyes closed. Why, you may ask? Because the latter was soon to see his new hair colour, which was to be a surprise.

"Open your eyes, Tae." Jimin spoke.

Taehyung complied and let his eyes rest on the mirror in front of him. His gaze settled on his hair.

A grin broke out on his face. He loved it.

"You're really pretty." Seyong breathed, a slight blush spreading across his face. Taehyung didn't notice, as he was too much in a trance by his new look to pay attention.

"God damn." Jin whistled from where he stood, his hair now blond. It suited him very well.

Jimin stood beside Tae, the two of them staring at Taehyung reflection in awe.

Unlike Tae's blue hair, Jimin had chosen a deep red. Which suited the short boy well, the colours complimenting his naturally tan skin.

"Oh shit- it's already 2AM. Bitches, we gotta go." Jin spoke quickly, tucking his phone into the back pocket of his jeans.

Taehyung stood up from his comfy seat and gave a small smile to Seyong.

"Thank you for the new colour."

"Anything for a pretty angel like you." Seyong grinned, giving a small finger gun to the blue haired boy before making his way to the front of the store so Jin could pay for the entire appointment.

Jimin and Taehyung followed the others in a comfortable silence, until they were up front where Jin ogled the expense of all their hair dye.

"Seokjin-hyung," Seyong spoke, his formal manner surprising Taehyung. Another surprising fact was that Seyong had called Jin 'hyung', meaning Seyong must've been closer to Jimin and Tae's age than Jin's. And yet, Seyong didn't attend school and worked at a tattoo parlour of all places instead. "Please leave the dye alone pay."

Jin huffed and placed a box labeled 'Honey Drip Blonde' aside. Both Jimin and Tae chuckled when the elder let out a small yelp when the large price for their appointment was revealed.

"Hyung, it's only 44 thousand won." Jimin sighed, exasperated. Taehyung giggled, his fingers twiddling with strands of his hair.

"Exactly, Chim. But do you think I can afford stuff like this after buying those fucking yeezys for you, you spoiled brat-"