| 1 |

a/n: welcome to chapter 1! enjoy! 💗💖💜💓💗💕

------------

× t h e m e e t i n g ×

Him. Kim Seokjin. He is the literal definition of perfect, everything about him is just so perfect and he just has that special charm that melts my heart every time i see him.

Hey, i'm Kim y/n, i'm turning 18 on 24th December, i am an art student majoring in photography and singing. I've had the biggest crush on Kim Seokjin for the longest time. Everybody who knows me would have guessed it.

It all started when i first came to Seoul Arts High School when i was 16 as a junior, when i first walked into class and saw him looking at me and did a small wave, my heart started beating real fast and that was when i started liking him. Good thing is, we do have some classes together, which is great because i get to interact and look at my heaven (hehe) but bad because i won't be able to concentrate because he is sitting in front of me.

I've got to know him a lil during classes and found out he is actually a real funny and goofy person with those dad jokes, but.... sadly we aren't that close

-----------

"Did he come to school today?" i mumbled to myself while walking to class with min-hee "Oh no! What if he is sick, i won't be able to see that beautiful face today" i pouted.

"yAh! Aish pabo you haven't even walked into class yet, how do you know if he didn't come?" min-hee said while laughing and slapping my shoulder. "yAhh!! What was that slap for?" i screamed while chasing her all the way to class

aish, min-hee has more stamina than me so she ran faster and of course i tried to catch up.

"AHHHHH" unfortunately, i fell while running after her, ugh damn you min-hee!!!

I saw her laughing her ass off. I gave her a death glare, i swear one day she'll get a real kick from me but too bad i love her too much to do that since I've known her ever since we were in kindergarten.

I was so busy trying to clean my wound that I didn't even notice someone bending down to me. "Hey, are you okay??" Weird. That voice sounds really familiar. I looked up slowly and my heart started beating really fast. It was him. Kim seokjin.

<imagine him coming up to you asking "are you okay??" looking like that> (a/n) : BITCH I WOULD HAVE FAINTED HOW DID Y/N NOT FAINT

It was him. Kim seokjin. My heart was thumping real fast. He helped me up and since i had a wound, he brought me to the nurse's office. I saw min-hee giving me a wink and mouthing "good luck"

I was limping and he saw it. "y/n ah, you can't walk that well, get onto my back, I'll carry you there." I was flustered and blushed a little, i hope he didn't see it. I was shy to get on his back at first, but he somehow got me on his back. I swear my heart was beating so loudly and fast you could hear it.