| 2 |

a/n: hey guys im back, sorry for being gone for a while, i just didn't know what to write, but hope you enjoy this chapter!!💜❤️💞❤️💖

---------

× t h o u g h t s ×

Jin carried me all the way back home, while walking! Luckily my house was only a few blocks away from school, if not he would have died... oof

I was sleeping all the way while he carried me back home, so i didnt know what happened, i only remember waking up in bed

~when jin was carrying y/n back home~

<jin's pov>

My heart was beating so fast. ^Aish what were you thinking Jin??!? YOU made it obvious that you liked her by kissing her forehead ughhh. *sigh* i just hope she doesn't notice^

While i was halfway there, i felt something fall on my shoulder, i took a peek and saw y/n sleeping so peacefully, she's so cute while she's sleeping, if only i could hold her in my arms like that while she sleeps.

"ahh y/n ah, if only you knew how much i liked you" Jin mumbled to himself sadly, thinking it would never happen.

How would a girl like y/n like kim seokjin? Yes he was on the soccer team, he did well in his studies, tons of girls fangirled over him, he had many friends and was popular, but he never really felt that special. In his family, his brother was always better than him at everything, ever since they were young his parents were biased towards his older brother, seokjung.

They never really saw anything special in seokjin. They pointed out the good things seokjung did but only pointed out the tiny mistakes seokjin did. It would have been a rare occasion that he would get compliments.

At least seokjung saw how much jin was improving over the years and cheered him on. That's what kept him going and aiming towards his dream, which his parents were not that supportive of, which was acting or maybe singing.

Those negative thoughts finally cleared when jin arrived at y/n's house. He stepped inside and brought her up to her bedroom, covered her in a blanket. He then kissed her forehead and walked out of the door.

a/n: damn i feel like this chapter was shitty but anyway WOO 2ND CHAP OUT!! How was it? Hope you're excited for the next chapter! love yall! 💞💓💖💜💖💕💗💞💗💜💖💓💞💖💖💕💗💞💖💕💜