| 9 |

a/n: wassup this chap is gonna be interesting, idk if i exaggerated too much lmao but anyways enjoy! HAHAHA

----------

× j e a l o u s y ×

<y/n's pov>

I woke up in the middle of the night to grab water as i was thirsty but then i notice that i was sleeping on jin's shoulder. I blushed keek is this real?!? My face was as red as a tomato but luckily it was in the middle of the night so if anybody woke up they couldn't see.

I slowly removed my head from jin's shoulder and quietly tip toed to the kitchen to get that cup of water as everyone else was sleeping in the living room after that movie. I walked to the kitchen in the dark house but poor me doesn't notice things easily.

It was raining pretty heavy and on the way i suddenly heard thunder and fell onto someone's chest. I thought it was jin so i blushed hard and my face was so freaking red. "y/n? What are you doing? It's like 2am! Wait,, are you blushing?" I then looked up and realised that it wasn't jin at all, it was.....

Hobi.

"yah! What is happening?" jin half whispered half yelled. Then, he saw me on top of hobi's chest.  His faced turned from smiley to serious. "nevermind, i shouldn't interrupt your couple time huh" "wait jin! It's not like that yahh aish this boy" hobi sighed "wait jin! Please!" I tried my best but he didn't turn back and just went back to sleep on the couch.

I was.. broken.. he didn't even listen.. man why does he even care, it's not like he likes me.. right?

It can't be. He was probably just protective that's all, i mean after all non of them would ever want to see me get hurt. That's probably why.

<jin's pov>

I woke up in the middle of the night because i heard thunder and was a little startled and then i heard something so i decided to check it out.

"yah! What is happening?"

I saw y/n on top of hobi. And she was blushing. My face immediately turned from a smiley one to a angry one. I get jealous way too easily. Wait they're dating? Hobi never said anything about it, neither did y/n... Was she just playing with my feelings? Why does this always happen to me?? I really like a girl and turns out they like my other friends instead. *sigh* i guess it's just my fate.

I heard y/n and hobi calling my name but i didn't turn back. All the times we hung out, she complimented me, flirted with me, it was all just being nice and friendly. I overthink too much. Way too much.

I'm so disappointed i don't know what to do anymore. For the next few days i ignored y/n but talked to her sometimes just in a cold manner even though she still hung out with the rest of us as i didn't want the other members to suspect anything. I let the other members talk to her even though i didn't want to. Deep down i was really jealous and angry at y/n but i just didn't want to talk to her so i wouldn't be reminded of my pain.

Hobi did explain things to me but i still didn't listen. (a/n: jinnie pabo😂)

<y/n's pov>

After that incident, jin didn't talk to me at all, or the times he did talk to me, was in a very cold manner.

What do I do now?

a/n: OOO DAMN the drama is coming your way keeeek, hope yall enjoyed it see yall at chapter 10 HAHA love yall💓❤️💜❤️💞💜💓💓❤️💞💜❤️💜💞❤️