| 14 |

a/n: i get ideas from my own moods/irl lmao

---------

× s a f e ×

"Y/N! WAIT! PLEASE... please.. We can talk about this... Just don't do it" i heard jin and the other members and army gang come. "we can talk about this" "DONT COME ANY NEARER OR I'LL REALLY JUMP" i yelled as tears started flowing from my eyes, i didnt want to trouble them any further, i definitely caused jin and namjoon to fight cause of me. I heard jin yelling stuff but i chose not to listen. I lifted my leg up and went over the fence, then i jumped.

I closed my eyes. Bye world. But before i could even fly off the ground. I felt my hand being pulled and was in somebody's arms.

I tried to wiggle my way out but i couldn't.

"y/n.... *sniff* please don't do this.. I love you...." namjoon was crying. I made namjoon cry. Its my fault for making him feel this way.

"I'm sorry joon, i just don't know how to do, live or think anymore...." "it's okay, just please tell me, don't suffer alone okay.. I'm here for you" he said as he hugged me tighter.

~later on that night~

I heard a knock on me and army gang's bunk door. We were all pretty shook because it was already 1am ish but it was the last night, but still, we kept thinking on who it was lol.

I opened the door to find jungkook and jin acting all shy. They both came to say sorry and after that when jungkook left to talk with yuna. (yuna likes jungkook fyi if you didn't remember), jin came up "can we talk?" "yea sure let's go"

We went down to the canteen to talk, we talked all the way till 6am where the both of us were knocked out, while our heads were lying on each others shoulders.

<jin's pov>

After y/n calmed down and was cool, i went to her bunk to say sorry, and we ended up at the canteen talking for hours.

She was so beautiful while we were talking, even when she looked so tired, she still was really beautiful.

We ended up sleeping at the canteen with our heads resting on each other. I woke up to the sound of birds chirping and i saw y/n covered in the sunlight. I covered her with my hands while still looking at her. Wow. She's beautiful.. Just beautiful.

I carried her back to her bunk as quietly as possible and layed her in her bed, not waking up the rest of army gang. I kissed her forehead. Oof if only i could do that everyday.. But too bad she's with joon.. Then I ran out of the room and back to my bunk to get some sleep.