| 23 |

---------

× p r e g n a n t ×

The next day, i woke up to seeing jin's face covered in the warm sunshine, his huge naked broad shoulders, ugh i love, plus his cute sleeping pouty face with his hair dropping over got me uwuing, i placed a kiss on his forehead, then to his nose, then his cheeks and lastly on his lips.

He opened his eyes, "morning babe" i said as i gave him another kiss, just that this time before i could break the kiss, he pulled me in even closer, deepening the kiss and making it last longer.

Then he suddenly turned us over and started kissing my neck, giving me hickeys all over, "time for breakfast" he said smirking. "yah jin ah, get off I'll go make breakfast now, it's almost the late morning, we should get upppp" but he continued instead. Dang, i could feel his bulge, he sure is real needy right now. I could feel something in my stomach but i just ignored it, thinking it was just me having a stomachache since we slept naked.

I suddenly felt like i wanted to vomit, so i used all my strength and pushed jin off, and ran to the bathroom, kneeled in front of the toilet bowl and puked. "babe! hey, y/n, are you okay?" he said as he patted my back while holding my hair back for me. He's just too sweet.

After about 5 mins of constant vomiting, jin decided it would be best if he took me to the doctor. "come on y/n ah, let's go get you checked" he helped me up and smiled at me.

"well, there's good news" the doctor turned to us while smiling widely at us. I bit my inner cheek, could it really be? "congratulations!! looks like you guys are gonna be parents!! i'm so happy for you!!" "wait what.... omg..." jin and I started crying out of happiness as he hugged me tightly. Not long after, we found out we were having twin baby boys, we were so happy, but at the same time nervous since it was our first time having kids.

We told the other members and army gang, they're were all so happy for us
!! i'm glad they supported us, i told my mom too, and she was happy for me.