| 22 |

a/n: this chapter is 18+!!!!!! Read at your risk ;)

---------

× m a r r i a g e ×

After jin proposed, we spent more time together and he also brought me back to his hometown where I met his parents, and his parents were happy that he found a girl like me, my mom also came back with her boyfriend and turns out they also got married not too long ago and met jin and gave us their blessings as well.

We planned out our wedding together and exactly 1 year later, 14 February...

~1 year later, 14 February~

We had people do my makeup and help me with my dress and army gang was with me in the waiting room, holding my hands and encouraging me so I won't be so nervous.

We heard a knock on the door. "Excuse me, you all have to go out now, it's starting in 2 minutes"
They all said their goodbyes and went out.

My mom's boyfriend, Mark came in as a substitute for my father. Well I consider him my father so let's just go along with that.

The music started playing and my dad walked with me down the aisle as the music played. Everybody turned and stared at me, i even heard some gasps and whispers of how beautiful I looked. I smiled, I felt so happy.

My dad passed my hand into jin's and the ceremony started.

~lol time skip to the 'do you, yes i do part'~

"Do you, Kim Seokjin, willing to take Kim y/n as your wedded wife? Will you love her, comfort herhonour and keep her in sickness and in health and forsaking all others, be faithful to her, so long as you both shall live?"

"I will"

"Do you, Kim y/n, willing to take Kim Seokjin as your wedded husband? Will you love him, comfort him, honour and keep him in sickness and in health and forsaking all others, be faithful to him, so long as you both shall live?

"I will"

We put the rings on our forth finger of our left hand as we smiled at each other lovingly, gosh was this even real? I'd never ever thought this day would come.

"You may now say your own words to each other"

Jin held a tighter grip on my hand as he said the most touching words that had me in tears "Kim Y/n, I love you so much you know that? Thank you for stepping into my life. Because of you, I smile and I dare to dream more than I ever have. You helped me in my times of need and comforted me no matter what, I thank you for the days that I wake up to your beautiful face. Thank you for the miracle of you. You are, and always will be the love of my life, my best friend, my soulmate and somebody I will always want to spend the rest of life with, in this life and in the many other lives we have forever. I thank you so much and I will love you for the rest of my life, even when I die, you will always be in my heart."

At this point I was crying so much, some of my makeup already got ruined, and it was hard to speak since my nose was blocked.

"Kim Seokjin... I love you so much as well, thank you, thank you, thank you so much for being in my life. I don't even know what to say, ever since we've been together, you have brought me happiness and love, you helped me see the positive side of life, and helped me whenever I have my problems. You are thoughtful and have the kindest heart, your have a really great sense of humor and the best dad jokes ever, you never fail to make me laugh even when I'm sad. The way you love me is unlike anything I've ever known, I feel so safe, appreciated, loved and accepted. You truly do see me for who I am being being with you in your arms is the best place ever and I could never ask for anything more. Today I commit my life to you as your wife, you are the love of my life and you are irreplaceable, I will love you forever and always, in this life and in the next. I love you and thank you." Jin wiped a tear from his face, I could tell that he was trying so hard not to cry.

"thank you for your messages, you may now kiss" we kissed as we heard the cheers of everybody in the background.

We had the after party where we cut the 5 tier cake and where we had champagne and had more food. There was also a dance to celebrate.

Jin and i went back to our hotel room where we showered together. Then we went to sleep as we were tired from the whole day.

At around 2am, I felt someone kissing my neck, i moaned. I then woke up to a satisfied jin smirking at me. "babygirl, sorry for waking you up, wanna have some fun?" I could see the lust in his eyes, I could tell he wanted me, i decided to play with his strings by teasing him.

After a few minutes of teasing him, I could tell he was angry "hmm babygirl, decide to tease me huh? Now look what you did to me" he said as he pulled my hand to his growing buldge. "guess you're gonna have to grow through a punishment first" he threw me below him and pinned me down.

He started to kiss my neck roughly and was desperate to find my sweet spot. He found it and sucked it, i moaned his name out loud, I could feel him smiling against my neck. "J-j-jin ahhh..." then he suddenly stopped, i whined, craving for more. "strip"

I stripped slowly, teasing him again, he was impatient, i could feel his hunger for me, "take it off faster baby" he said as his ripped off my clothes.

He got up and got something from the closet. I was blindfolded and felt both my hands, each tied to the bed board. He spread my legs open widely, and started stroking my thighs, he suddenly spanked me "ahhhh..." "I'm not gonna go soft on you... be ready...if you can" he started giving hickeys on my inner thigh, which led to a loud moan coming out from my mouth.

I could feel his hot breath on my clit, he licked it slowly and suddenly pushed 2 fingers in me "aAhhh..... Jin... ahhhh.." he then put more fingers inside and i moaned so loud till min-hee and taehyung and raena and namjoon heard us, and i guess one thing led to another and both couples ended up having sex as well since i could hear their moans.

a/n: and well you know what happened next😏😏