| 24 |

---------

× e p i l o u g e ×

We knew that the next 9 months were gonna be tough, but we gladly made it through.

"come on y/n, push harder!!" the doctor said as she urged me and cheered me on, while I was holding into jin's hand really tightly. "I can see the head!! WOOO! 1 out, another one to go, you got this!!" i heard a baby's cry, i started crying as i saw my first baby boy, "let's name him soobin" My other baby boy came out, and we named him seobin. "Good job baby, im proud of you" he kissed my forehead as he said that.

A few years later, when seobin and soobin were 5, we had another baby, and it was a girl, and we named her soyoung, so she had older brothers to look after her uwu.

~many years later~

my name is kim soyoung, and today is my first day at my high school, glad my brothers were there with me, together with mom and dad.

"byee soyoung!!! enjoy your first day!! we love you!" mom and dad said to me as they watched me walk into the school, "yo sis, be careful of the boys ye, if there's anything, you can call the both of us!!! we love you!" they said as they gave me a pat on the head.

As I was finding my locker, i bumped into someone "o my god! i'm so sorry!!" "haha it's okay" the person helped me up and as i looked at the person's face, i was in awe, he was beautiful and so heavenly, "my name is taehyun, what's yours?"

"y/n, nice to meet you"

"oh hi y/n, nice to meet you too" he said as he smiled at me.

my heart skipped a beat. i think i like him.

THE END.