| 18 |

a/n: sorry for not updating for more than a month!! i was quite busy with church activities at the end of Dec, and in Jan sch just started, new year haiss, good luck to me HAHA,, anyways enjoy I'll try to update when i can!!

-------

× b r e a k ×

Camp ended and after that me, namjoon, jin and army gang decided to eat lunch together. After that, we went back home to my house to just relax and chill.

At my house, i decided to confess to namjoon and since he was unpacking, because he lives with me now, my mom doesn't care anyways, i decided to go and have a private conversation with him.

As i was walking past an empty room, i suddenly heard sounds.. My heart beated fast and suddenly, I was pulled into it "AH-" and my mouth got covered so my screams were muted.

The door closed and the lights were turned on. I wasn't looking forward to this. I saw jin standing in front of me.

"Where are you going y/n ah?"

"Is it wrong to even have a private conversation with my boyfriend?" i said as i rolled my eyes

"Don't tell me you're gonna tell him about that night"

"Well i am and you can't do anything about it"

"Are you sure?" he said as he slowly moved closer to me

Step by step, step after step, he got closer to my face with each step and then when he was close enough, he kissed me again.

"This is going to teach you how to shut up" he said as he kissed me roughly

I tried to stop myself from doing that again, but somehow i just couldn't resist him, his lips were just too irresistible. I wanted to stop but i just couldn't.

And when he was done, "you better shut up, i don't want my friendship with namjoon to be ruined" he said as he panted heavily, still ooking at my now swollen and red lips.

Then he walked out of then room, leaving me hanging. OMG Y/N WHY CANT YOU EVER STOP DOING THINGS THAT BREAKS PEOPLE'S HEARTS!!??! i slapped myself in the face a few times, regretting what i just did.

Namjoon came in the room "y/n babe why are you're lips swollen?"

"oh nothing i just kept biting on it that's why" i didnt know what to say, i couldn't possibly confess right after i just did it again

"oh ok, anyways we're watching a movie, wanna come join?" he said as he gave me that cute  dimpled smile

"of course" and with that he grabbed my hands, pulled me up and we went out

I need to tell him soon before he finds out.

~the next day~

After school. When we reach home. I am gonna tell him, no more excuses.

"Namjoon? Can we talk after we eat lunch? It's something important"

"sure babe"

~after lunch~

"ok namjoon, im just gonna go straight to the point, i cheated on you with jin. I feel really guilty and i am very sorry-" at this point y/n was starting to cry, tears started rolling down her face

"y/n, actually i have something to confess as well... I-I cheated on you too.... with raena... I'm really sorry as well... But i saw you kissing jin that day-"

"Wait, you saw everything?!? I'm so sorry namjoon" i said as i took his hands into mine "Yea and i was really heartbroken, but then raena saw me crying and comforted me, and these few days we've been hanging out... I'm sorry i didn't tell you earlier, i really wanted to, please believe me..."

"It's fine namjoon, anyways thank you and i believe and forgive you" his eyes widened "thank you? What do you mean? I did all this and you still forgave and believed me"

"Yes, because you helped both me and you realise the one we whom we truly love, and i guess... we were just not meant to be together, so let's break up, but please please promise me we will still remain as good friends, even if you don't want to, I wish you all the best with raena"

"Wow... I really didn't expect this, but yes let's remain as good friends, i wish you all the best with jin then, if there's anything you know you can still come to me, so... I guess we're over?"

"We're over"

As we said our goodbyes, our hands let go from each other and as we walked our separate ways

Namjoon turned back "y/n?"

I turned back "yes?"

"I just wanted to say that.. I did love you.. a lot"

"I did love you a lot too"