| 6 |

a/n: heyo ur beautiful author is back!! jin's birthday just passed and istg it was the best day ever, anyway enjoy this story it's gon be interesting ;) 💜❤️💜❤️❤️💜❤️

----------

× r a i n ×

<jin's pov>

A

s we were walking back home, i suddenly thought of bringing her somewhere. I brought her to the way to a very beautiful place in the city. "Yah! Where are you going?! My house is that way" she screamed and pointed as i held her hand tightly. "just trust me, you're safe, we'll be there soon" I just let him be. I mean what's the worst that could happen?

<back to y/n's pov>

He brought me to a random rooftop near my house. "look at the view" he said and smiled "wow..." i stared in awe as it was so beautiful. It looked like this

i snapped a picture of it on my phone. "woahh, this is really beautiful, thank yo-" we heard thunder and not long after, it started raining. Jin took his hand in mine and we ran all the way back to my house.

As we ran back inside my house, both of us were breathing really heavy from the run in the rain. I got jin to come inside my house as it started raining even heavier and also because i didn't want him to catch a cold.

I saw a note on the dining table that said : "hey y/n I'll be out with my boyfriend and won't be coming home till the weekend ends so please take care of yourself, there's still some food in the fridge, just cook when you want to eat"

hmm well at least i won't need to argue with anyone for the next few days. I brought jin a towel and gave him some clothes my father left behind and told him to go take a bath while i go make us some hot chocolate.

Jin came out looking hot. Beads of water were dripping down from his hair and the shirt was kinda see through so i saw his abs. Okay dAmnnn he is hot. I then realised i was staring too much so i quickly looked away and turn on the tv.

<jin's pov>

ugh y/n is way too kind, she even gave me clothes to change into, i don't deserve her. I came out of the shower and saw y/n looking as gorgeous as ever. She saw that i came out and stared at me. I pretended not to notice but took little peeks here and there. Then she quickly turned away as she was embarrassed. Haha, she's so cute.

<back to y/n's pov>

"

oh hey jin you finished showering" i said awkwardly "uh yea haha it was good by the way" "let's watch some tv while drinking hot chocolate?" "sure why not" jin chuckled.

We were getting to know each other really well when suddenly, i heard the thunder. I screamed and curled into a ball. After it was gone, jin quickly came to me and comfort me. He said "the rain is still pretty heavy, and plus you're scared of the thunder, I'll stay here for the night to keep you company" "oh no it's fine really, my mom will be home soon" "don't lie to me y/n, i saw that note, if you let me stay here, at least I'll feel relieved" "fine okay"

Both me and jin got a instagram notification, while we were both talking we posted a picture of each other from the events that happened today.

9.10pm,, jin's account @/s3okjin92 and he tagged y/n's account