| 8 |

a/n: hey hope yall enjoy it!! It's kinda long but wtv😂💓❤️💕💞❤️💕

---------

× m e e t i n g p t. 2 ×

Jin got me into his car and he drived all the way to someone's house. It was about a 10 min drive so i just admired the passing scenery while looking out of the window.

~time skip to when they reached~

I stepped out of the car. Damn this person house  was kinda bigger than mine but wOah it looked amazing... I wonder whose house it was.

"we've reached, come on let's go inside" he held my hand and knocked on the door. When the door opened, he immediately let go of my hand. I was kinda disappointed and sad of why he suddenly let my hand go. Maybe he didn't want the others to notice? well anyways i tried not to get my hopes up too high.

I saw a really tall guy with really cute deep dimples and brown hair. He was looking at me? Okay damn he was beautiful asf. No wonder no girl has ever talked to them up close "hello earth to y/n!" jin waved and snapped me out of my thoughts "oh sorry im-" "y/n right? im namjoon, just call me whatever you want haha, come on in" he smiled as he led us in.

I saw like 5 other guys and figured it was the other members and recognised most of them immediately

I saw like 5 other guys and figured it was the other members and recognised most of them immediately. Jin coughed. They noticed me immediately and introduced themselves. They were really kind and friendly. 

I went to grab some water while they were playing some other video game and even before that, i felt somebody tap my shoulder i turned around and i saw namjoon

I went to grab some water while they were playing some other video game and even before that, i felt somebody tap my shoulder i turned around and i saw namjoon. "hey y/n, can we talk?" "yea sure joonie what do you want to talk to me about?" "you'll see, don't worry im not gonna do anything, jin just can't hear it" ohh jin can't hear it? what does he mean haha lol. He brought me into his room and we sat on his bed.

His room was quite cute, he had ryan plushies all over. "okay y/n i know my room is really cute and all and you can always come here again but i have to tell you this before anybody comes in" "uhm okay go on" "so it's about jin.."

<namjoon's pov>

okay honestly i knew jin liked y/n a lot for a while now, i don't know about y/n it seems like it as well but i just decided to tell her because i couldn't take it anymore. I'm kinda like a matchmaker in our group haha.

I led y/n into my room and before i could even tell her the really important part, jin ran into the room "YAH! WHAT WERE YOU GONNA SAY?!" aish this guy, l guess now is not the right time then, I'll just have to tell her another time.

<jin's pov>

I saw namjoon talking to y/n and honestly i was pretty jealous like shouldn't she be talking to me since she isn't that close with the other members?? He led her to his room and i think i knew what he was gonna do so i followed them. I eavesdropped on them and as he was about to say it, i barged into the room "YAH! WHAT WERE YOU GONNA SAY?!"

I couldn't let him reveal it yet, it wasn't right, i didnt want me and y/n's friendship to be awkward. I told y/n to get out of the room and turned to joon. "yAh! don't tell her, i should tell her that, i know I'm shy, but things between me and her are pretty good now, i don't want it to become awkward or ruined" "fine okay guess i hurried too much hehe forgive me hyung" "yes of course joon"

<y/n's pov>

As namjoon was gonna say something, jin barged into joon's room "YAH! WHAT WERE YOU GONNA SAY?!" okay he's cute and all but wasn't that kinda rude? He even asked me to get out after. Oh wow. I never expected him to be like this. I'm kinda heartbroken now. Aish forget about it y/n, just go play with the others, not like you want them to suspect you or anything. Anyways, weird that jin and namjoon came out laughing. Lol

~time skip to end of the day~

Well, you could say the day with the members went pretty well. I grew pretty close to all of them, mostly to namjoon and taehyung. After those video games, we ate pizza for dinner while watching a movie. I sat in between joon and jin. In the middle of the movie i fell asleep as it was already pretty late. I fell onto jin's shoulder i guess and i forgot what happened after that.

<jin's pov>

it was midnight and halfway through the movie, i felt something fall on my shoulder. I realised that y/n fell asleep. Ahhh she is so cute and looks so peaceful when she sleeps. Namjoon tapped my shoulder and gave me a smirk, I just pretended like I didn't see it. Ahh im getting sleepy, i fell asleep with my head on y/n's head.

a/n: ehyoo this chapter was quite long haha probs cus of their povs but anyways hope you enjoyed it!! This one was interesting eh. Hahahah idk see you on chapter 9!💖💞💖❤️💓💞💕