| 11 |

a/n: chapter 11 is mostly namjoon's pov lmao, nevertheless, enjoy!

----------

× l o v e ×

<namjoon's pov>

After i escaped from the window, i went back home to text her, i waited for a long time, but she didn't reply. Which was weird cause she usually replies instantly. I tried calling her but nobody picked up.

I was starting to get worried for her. If anythings happens to her, it's my fault. To be very honest, I've liked y/n for a longgg time. Ever since i met her, i never stopped liking her. She has a great personality, she's kind, she's caring, she always thinks about others before herself. There are so many other things i like about her it'll take a long time to finish saying it haha. I just wonder what she thinks of me... *sigh*

Then i realised, she didn't have a good relationship with her mom... They may have quarrelled and she probably cried a lot... alone... and she may have...... fainted....

My eyes widened and I rushed out of the house and ran as fast as i could, it was raining heavily but i didn't care. All i cared and thought about was y/n. I pray that she's okay

Please tell me she didn't faint... Please tell me she didn't faint...

I opened the door and saw y/n laying on the floor, i rushed to her "Y/N!! Y/N!!"

I brought her up to her room, and put a warm towel on her forehead. It hurt me. She definitely cried a lot, her eyes were super puffy and she couldn't breathe properly cause of all that junk in her nose. To me, she still looked the prettiest even in this situation.

I stayed with her through the night, made sure she was okay and won't wake up. Then i realised, i don't like y/n.

I love y/n....