*IMPORTANT*

Today the Marvel Fandom has lost someone very dear to us.

Today we lost the man who made the fictional universe known to us as the MCU. Today, we lost the man who made our lives so much better and the man who cast the perfect people to be our favorite superheroes. Today, we lost the man who brought color to us movie people.

Today, we lost the man who would make cameos in the Marvel movies and we'd always try to look for him.

Today....

We lost Stan Lee.

Today, the Marvel Fandom mourns for the awesome guy who created a whole new reality for our entertainment. Today, we morn for the guy who took one look at RDJ and knew he was the right "Tony Stark".

If it weren't for Stan Lee, there wouldn't be the coolest (and gayest) fan art or the fan fictions or merch that we can wear, display, or play with, or the awesome LEGO sets. If it weren't for him, we would probably not know who a majority of some of the actors in the Marvel movies were.

Today, I say thank you to Stan Lee who made my life happier and put a smile on my face whenever I'd see his cameos. I say thank you for making my sibling happy and any of my family members who love the Marvel movies. I say thank you for giving me ideas for my Marvel fan fictions and encouraging me to become a writer.

Stan Lee may have passed on.

But his name and legacy will never die.

Thank you, Stan Lee, for everything.