THIRTY THREE<>EERHT YTRIHT

At 3:30 in the morning, Elias woke up again. Steve was still sleeping and she felt different. She then remembered the dream she had.

"James, stop it!" Elias squealed as he tickled her.

"Then give me the kiss!" He says with a smirk.

"Not until you say 'Elias is more awesome than me and my metal arm combined'."

James smirked mischievously and pinned her down.

"James, what're you doing?" Elias asked with an eyebrow raised.

"Just showing who's more awesome."

"Ugh, guys, just kiss already." Felix walked into the room, a grin on his face and doing his eyebrows.

"How bout no."

Elias frowned as she sat there in thought. It felt real to her. Like it was a memory. A MEMORY!!

Elias did a little fist pump and got out of Steve's bed. She walked out of his room and decided to go to the mess hall.

"Someone's up early."

T'Challa smiled and walked over to her.

"Yeah..... I think my memories are coming back? I don't know. Maybe it's just some gut feeling manifesting itself into something?" Elias furrowed her brows as the memory repeated itself in her head.

"Well, at least you are making progress." T'Challa says.

She nods her head and walks into the mess hall, the smells of bacon, pancakes, waffles, muffins, and other stuff filled the room.

"Whatever the cooks are making, it smells great!" Elias says and sits at a table. She messes with the plastic bracelet on her wrist, reading the name on it: Crimsenovna, Elyzia Alexandria.

"Is my real name Elyzia?" She asked T'Challa.

"I do not know that much about you. That is a question for Steve."