TWENTY NINE<>ENIN YTNEWT

"No! Come back! Please!"

Elias stood in nothingness as she saw her memories leaving her.

"NO! Stop!" She ran after the memory of her and James having a spitting ice war. The memory faded before she grabbed it.

"I can't....I can't forget!" She cried as she sank to her knees.

She looked up as she saw the last memory. The one she treasured the most: her and James having their first kiss. She then noticed her own body fading, then any minor memories.

"No!"

"Guys! Elias's heart rate is climbing!" Clint exclaimed.

Elias started twitching as the monitor beeped faster.

"We have to calm her down!" Sam ordered.

James grabbed her hand, squeezing it and hoping that it'll calm her down like always. But this time, his touch didn't do anything.

"Elyzia, you need to calm down!" James whispered to her.

"She's sedated!" Sam says and pulled the syringe out of her arm.

James sat there in confusion and worry. Why didn't she respond to his touch? Why didn't she respond to him at all?

Elias's eyes forced themselves open as she looked around the group.

"Elyzia!" James kissed her passionately but she didn't kiss him back. He broke away from her to see her confused and uncomfortable face.

"Do I know you?" She asked curiously.

James paled at those words. Those four words he dreaded after hearing about her condition.

"You don't remember, do you?" James asked with a sad smile.

Elias's tilted her head. "What's your name?"

"James."

She tapped her chin, pondering the name for a moment.

"I'm sorry but I can remember." Elias says. "All I remember is that I'm Elias Crimson and that I was once associated with some organization."

James nodded and stood up, walking out of the room. Steve followed him, leaving Scott, Clint, Sam, and Wanda with Elias.

"Buck."

"She doesn't remember me. She doesn't remember anything. She only remembers the past! The past, Steve!" James ran his hand through his hair, tears threatening to fall. "I'm not going under cryo. Not with Elias like this."

"We'll get her memories back, Bucky. I promise. And it's okay, we'll make sure Elias remembers you and what you two did together the past two years."

James nodded as Steve went back to Elias's room. He leaned against the wall, tears sliding down his face as he pulled out the picture Elias gave him. It was the two during Christmas. Felix was in the picture and the three were holding up beers, smiling widely and wearing their new articles of clothing.

Elias helped him remember who he was. Now it was time to do the same for her. He would be her saving grace.......