TWENTY<>YTNEWT

Elias rushed back to the apartment building, an uneasy feeling in her gut. She was worried, and not to mention, completely furious with whoever framed her man.

"James?! James!" She walked into the apartment to see Steve and Bucky talking together. Elias changed her features so Steve would recognize her.

"Elias, I need you and Bucky to come with me." Steve orders her.

"Why? So you can hand us over to the government?!"

"So I can save you two. Stark's already on the opposing side." Steve says impatiently. He wasn't in the mood for the Austrian's temper and he was already angry himself.

Elias heard heavy footsteps up the stairs.

"Thanks for inviting your friends, Rogers." Elias spat venomously.

James threw his and Elias's backpacks out the window, the packs landing on the next building.

She and James fought against the government agents, throwing them over the railing and throwing them against the wall. They managed to get to the roof, then jumped from the apartment roof to another building. James and Elias landed safely on the roof, grabbing their packs and running. But they were stopped by a man in a black suit. The man attacked them, making vibrainium claws come out of his gloves.

"Two can play that game. James, go!" Elias says to the man and James. James ran and Elias made her nails into cat nails and her canines grow extremely sharp.

Elias and the man fought each other, both clawing one another and throwing punches. He clawed her shoulder, making her yelp in pain. She retaliated and scratched her claws across his mask, creating silver scratches. She ran, making her claws shrink back to normal nails and her teeth shrank back to her normal canines. She saw Sam fly past her, giving a quick smile before going ahead of her.

"James!" She shouted when she saw him.

He glanced behind him for a quick moment before ripping a guy off a motorcycle and majestically getting on it himself.

You have to be majestic at this moment?! AND SEXY??!!!! WHAT THE HELL?! Elias thought but was quickly snapped out of it when the man in the black cat suit popped the wheel of the motorcycle and fell to the ground.

Police and government officials and agents surrounded Elias, Steve, Sam, James, and Cat Man (who was revealed as T'Challa T'Chaka). Rhodey landed on Elias's left, holding out an arm with a machine gun on it.

"Congratulations, Cap. You're a criminal now."

"Hm, you don't say." Elias mumbled as the agents started to arrest and disarm them.