HOW COULD YOU?

CHAPTER 1

STILE'S P.O.V

When we arrived at Deaton's clinic we all walk inside we see three tub's fool with cold water and ice. ''OK there are three tub's Allison ,Scott,Stiles you guy's are going under . It's not just someone to hold you under it's someone to pull you back up,someone that has a strong connection to you that's your Anchor'' as Deaton said that us three stand in front of our tub's Malia standing behind me and Lydia standing behind Allison. ''Wait'' i hear Deaton say ''Lydia you go with Stiles and Isacc you go with Allison '' What'' Malia say's i knew she was gonna get mad at me if i tell her that Lydia is still my Anchor.

16 hour's later we all woke up and we knew were they were so we went.''Stiles can i ask you a Question PRIVATE'' i hear Lydia say i say yes and leave Malia's side '' i was just wondering would you ever leave me behind '', '' Lydia i well NEVER LEAVE YOU''.

LYDIA'S P.O.V

When he said those words I WELL NEVER LEAVE YOU i felt safe with him ''and i well allway's love you as a friend'' stile's say's my heart was shattered i had time with him but i bloo it he is with Malia a WERECOYETE girl but i was cool because i wanted him to be happy ''me too'' i say to him thin walk away i knew that Malia heard us but i didn't care but i bet he did. When we were done we all went home.

( Hey guy's sorry i just don't want to write the part when they get captured it's to long).

STILES'S P.O.V

As Stiles drove back to his house with Malia he knew that she was gonna say some thing but she didn't she didn't want to make a Sean Since my dad was with us but she did talk in my room ''How could you she is still your ANCHOR and you still love her'' after she said all of that i got really mad ''EXCUSE me you don't have no right to listen to my conversation and i said only as a friend that i love her and the Anchor thing it's just some Stupid thing'' i scream at her ''OK I'm sorry '' i hear Malia i felt bad that i said ask me any Question to make her feel better ''OK tell me how you really feel about Lydia''.

MALIA'S P.O.V

I hear the door slam from the front house then i smell Lydia's Scent i wanted revenge and allot of it so i asked him that Question. As she knocked on the Front door MR.STILINSKI answered it he said to come in and she asked if she could talk to stiles and he said yes i heard he footsteps come up stairs.

LYDIA'S P.O.V

As i walk up stairs i heard stiles screaming something i knew he was with Malia so i didn't want to interrupt until they were finish.

''OK YOU WANT TO KNOW HOW I FEEL ABOUT LYDIA MARTIN I THINK SHE IS A LUNATIC ,SHE IS UGLY, I DON'T LOVE HER, I WISH SHE WAS DEAD , I LOVED HER SINCE THE 3RD GRADE AND THIS IS HOW SHE REPAID ME SLEEPING WITH EVERY GUY AT SCHOOL I WISH SHE WAS NEVER BORN SHE COULD DROP HELL I FEEL DISGUSTED YOU HEAR ME THAT'S WHAT I FEEL ABOUT LYDIA MARTIN AND I WISH I COULD JUST LEAVE HER IN THE MIDDLE OF THE WOODS FOR BAIT''.

With all those words they hurt me allot knowing that he lied to me saying that he will always protect me and love me as a friend all of a sudden i started to poring tears as i hear Mr. Stilinski say Lydia just go on in i tried to stop him from opening the door but it was to late he open the door ''hey stiles Lydia is here and she been standing here for 20 minutes''.

STILES'S P.O.V

When i heard my dad said that Lydia has been standing there i took a look at her face and she was tearing up i saw her run out of the house i went after her SCREAMING HER NAME ''LYDIA...WAIT.. LYDIA..LYDIA...I LO..'' ''Beeeeppppp'''.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

AUTHOR'S NOTE: Hope you guy's liked it the next chapter the full cast well be there then the next chapter is about Allison,Isaac,and a New Girl hope you like.

UPDATE:Sunday