The Big Day

Chapter 29

Lydia's P.O.V

. I wake up from Allison's alarm. Wow. Today's the day. The big day. I can't wait 😊. We all woke up brushed are teeth and are face then head to my mom's house 🏠.

At house

When we arrived my mom was already taking a shower. We all waited one by one so when Kira was done, Allison then me.

When I get out they already have there makeup 💄 done. With there bath ropes on them. I finish doing my makeup 💄 and put my dress but not high heels 👡. We all put the dresses my mom picked out then left with my mom her makeup was done.

Link to Allison's Makeup:https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/f0/e2/94/f0e2948964dfa63f800d8aab7d02b67b.jpg

Link to Kira's Makeup: http://2-ps.googleusercontent.com/h/www.eyeshadowlipstick.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/11/600x750xdusty-pink-black-eyes.jpg.pagespeed.ic.ayUVZU49og.jpg

Link yo Lydia's Makeup:https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/37/ab/b2/37abb2384945af838f9f0864197c188f.jpg

Link to Wedding dress Makeup: Lipstick and Eye shadow. http://trends4ever.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/07/Bridal-Eye-Makeup-11.jpg

Me, Allison, and Kira put on clear lip gloss.

At Church

Nail time

At Church we did our Nails mine were clear.

Allison's were baby blue with sparks.

Kira's are black with gold stars 🌃 on some of her fingers.

Hair time

My Hair was in a Ponytail with curly hair and a piece out in front.

Kira's Hair is completely straight.

Allison's Hair is in a braid.

My mom's hair is completely curly not even on string straight. She has a braid in the middle.

We now put our high heel's.

It's time

I hear the music playing. The door open's and my mom lead's the way. I walk with a huge smile 😊 on my face that my mom had twice as big as mine. I kept walking when my eyes fell on his. His honey brown eyes. Wait what am I saying he is taken with Linda.

( Stinda)

( I forgot Lydia's mom name so I'm making it up)

" Do you Mrs. Stephanie Martin take James Wilkinson as your husband until death take's you apart"? " I DO" I SQUEAKED. A little bit shy because there's like a thousand people here. " Do you Mr.James Wilkinson take Stephanie Martin to be your beloved Wife until death take's you apart"? " I DO" " I KNOW PRONOUNCE MAN AND WIFE. YOU MAY KISS THE BRIDE." AHHHH everyone screamed as my mom and dad Kissed.

------------------------------

Author's Note: Hey guy's as plan it was updated in the night. Well got to go to sleep. School tomorrow.

Please Vote on who you want Stiles to be with -

Stinda= Stiles and Linda

Or

Stalia= Stiles and Malia

Or

Stydia= Stiles and Lydia

You vote it will happen in the next book coming soon.

And please vote on who you want Lydia to be with.

Jalydia= Jake and Lydia

Or

Stydia= Stiles and Lydia

Please vote and it will happen.

Jake is coming back next chapter and book.

Also please vote on who do you want Scott to be with.

Scira= Scott and Kira

Or

Scallison= Scott and Allison

Please vote and it will happen.

IN THE NEXT BOOK.

THANKS. PLEASE. VOTE. AND COMMENT. ALSO VOTE FOR SHIP.