Big LIES

Chapter 3

----------------

Allison's P.O.V

''Hey Allison wake up we have to get ready for school'' ''OK''. (i'm trying to update every day) 

30 MINUTES LATER

Me and Lydia  enter the building as we walk to our lockers her locker is right next to mine. As i open my locker Scott comes up to me and say's ''Hey so we are going to watch a movie in theaters so we were wondering if you two wanted to come''.

Lydia's P.O.V

As i hear Scott say WE were wondering i got confused ''Who's we'' i ask Scott ''oh um Stiles,Malia,Kira, and me ''OH um i sorry i can't make i have family plans'' ''Wait Lydia he didn't even say when'' i really wanted to go but i just didn't want to be around Stiles, or Malia i say to myself as i walk away '' Wait'' i hear Allison  say ''what'' i say back '' You have to let stiles go okay i know you love him but..'' i cut Allison ''WHAT! No No No  you don't know nothing'' i say to her screaming ''oh yeah i have listen to you every time and by the way that's a true friend'' ''Well i have been a true friend were you last year when it was my birthday Hugh OH yeah with your dad going to a fair so if i'm not a true friend then what am i a Banshee a Lunatic a girl who has nothing good in life since i meet you OH Yeah by the way probably Stiles is the one who should let me go'' i say really mad ''What wait did something happen to you and Stiles'' ''What no it's just i'm very stressed out on what happen to me and my mom last night anyway's got to go''.

LUNCH TIME

Stiles P.O.V

As i walk to the table i see every body sitting time and Lydia i still loved but it was hard to say it anyway's now it's time to talk to her i sit down in front of her ''Hey lydi..'' all of a sudden she stands up and leave ''wait listen to me'' ''WHAT!'' i hear her say i want to tell but i don't know when ''um are we good'' i say worried wondering if Scott is hearing i hope he is not  ''Yeah of Course'' i hear Lydia say i was happy ''Really'' ''NO who do you think you are Vin Diesel'' as she said that i start tearing up ''but you said yeah'' i say ''Oh Stiles i was  sarcastic anyway's wipe those tears away little baby because i well never forgive you'' as she said that she i wiped my tears and walk towards the table i knew Scott heard cause text-ed me saying oh man i'm so sorry. ''Hey Stiles what's wrong with Lydia'' i hear Allison say ''oh um we got in a fight last night'' i say starting to remember every single detail ''What she said she got in a fight with her Mom'' ''Well i think she lied to you'' i say feeling bad for Allison ''but i thought we were friends''.

Lydia's P.O.V

As i walk inside the School building i remember that i left my bag in the lunch table so i walk back to the table and grab my purse and leave until i feel Allison grab my hand ''How could you'' i hear her say i knew this was going to end badly '' What'' ''You lied to me How could you saying that you had a fight with your mom'' ''Excuse me your the one who dished me for ISSAC on my BIRTHDAY'' ''How did you know'' ''he told me..Yeah so i guess we are the both one keeping secretes.... oh yeah and it's pretty ova-is to find out you were with Issac'' i say to her mad ''Well i guess were not true friend's.

Allison's P.O.V

As i hear Lydia say that i see her leave ''Hey wait what is that suppose to mean'' i say crying ''that means were not friends'' as i look at her with a sad face i see her crying she start's running as i look back at the table they all had sorry faces mostly Issac  as i stay standing there in the same space.

Stiles P.O.V

As i see Malia coming tore the table she say's ''Hey guy's what did i miss'' i see Allison looking at Malia with a face saying are you series then she walks away Malia looks at me saying ''What did i do'' ''Nothing nothing sit down baby'' i say to her ''but...but what did i do.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's Note: Hey guy's hope you guy's like it tried my hardiest anyway Comment, Vote Thank's Bye.