Are you OKAY?

Chapter 2

LYDIA'S P.O.V

''I can't believe you '' i say to stiles still crying as i hear him say my name ''i will never forgive you'' as i get in my car i lock the door's and turn the car then i drive home trying to forget every thing that happen i wish i never knew him as i open the door of my house i ran to my room and started crying harder in my pillow ignoring all the 30 messages that i get from stiles each minute and the calls i get really bothered and call Allison ''Lydia is that you'' Allison say's i knew that she was witch Issac ''um....yeah can i come over i got in a huge fight with my mom'' i lie i didn't want to talk about the fight with stiles ''yeah sure Issac was just leaving'' OK i will be there in FIVE''.

As i get off my bed told my mom that i was going to Allison's and probably staying the night i grabbed my keys then head of the door as i see stiles Jeep pull up into my drive way he get's off his car running up to me i try to open my car but they were my mom's key's ''Hey Lydia look i'm sor..'' ''save your breath stiles what are you going to say to me know that you wished when i got bit from Peter Hale that i should have never saved your life'' i say to him really mad ''no Lydia i'm sorry it's just Malia told me to say how i feel about you but all of that was a lie'' i ignore him and went inside my house and grabbed my key's to open my car ''um.. stiles look thank's for the speech but i have to get to Allison'' ''i could drive you'' ''NO i could do it our what your gonna say i'm to little to drive'' i say NO hey say's i open the door and turn the car ''Lydia'' ''WHAT''! '' I love you'' OH really because last time you said you well never love me'' oh come on ''look stiles i don't want to talk write know anyway's get to your girlfriend she must be worried'' i closed the door of my car then drive away leaving stiles by himself in my drive way i know that i had some feelings for stiles but i think there fating away after what he said.

10 Minutes LATER At Allison's HOUSE

I knock on Allison's door 5 times as she finally open's it ''Hey you took so long'' Allison say's with a smile on her face ''Sorry anyway's why are you so happy'' i say suspicious ''um well me and Issac kind of......'' WHAT? i say.

30 MINUTES LATER

Me and Allison watched movies and fell asleep.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's NOTE: Sorry i know to short next chapter there at school then the next chapter it's all about Issac and Allison then the other one all about Scott and kira then the next Stiles and Malia after all of that it's about all of them.PLEASE COMMENT AND VOTE THANK YOU. Yes Stiles and Lydia well be together SOON.

UPDATE:Sunday