''Hey''

Chapter 22

Lydia's P.O.V

It's been 5 month's that I haven't seen Stiles. I'm going back to Beacon Hills for my mom's Wedding that's going to be in 1 munch. I'm staying in Beacon Hills for good now .

*Airport*

When I get off the plane I pass the main gate then see all my friends even Stiles. Why is he here? In the past 5 month's I was hanging out with Jake but he left because he got accepted to college. "Lydiiiiiiiiiiiiaaaaaaaaa" Kira Scream's "Oh my god I missed you" "Me too" she says. I hugged everyone and they hugged me. Now the only one left was Stiles. "Hey". "Hey". "So how you been?" " Good " I replied.

Stiles P.O.V

When I saw Lydia I knew to my self that ' I'M STILL CRAZY IN LOVE WITH HER ' .

*3 Hour's later*

"So Lydia. How about a Sleepover at my house?" Kira asked "Sure" Lydia says "OK let's go everyone"

*A few minutes later* We all met in Kira's house .

Me and Scott were getting the floor filled with blankets and pillows. Then we got chips, popcorn, soda, candy and sat down. I was wearing boxers so was Scott.

-----------

* Scott's Wolf Hearing *

-----------

"So Lydia. Stiles was checking you out. I think he like's you." "No 'HE DOESN'T LIKE ME AGAIN' " You don't know that " "But do you like him?" "I just came back Kira. You can't force l♥ve Kira'' ''Really I thought you forced love with Jackson''. ''What?'' ''I'm sorry It's.. Just...... ever since you left he has been hooking up with Linda the New Bitch at School right before Malia'' ''It's okay.  I have something to tell you but not know not when the boy's are here OK.'' ''okay''.

----------

Scott's P.O.V

SHIT that just happened!!!!!  ''Brothe girl's are talking about you.......'' I get cut off by the light's shutting down.   ''AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

-----------------------------------------------------------------

 Author's Note: Hey Guy's sorry I haven't update in awhile I just got the book...

After by: Anna Todd

The Best Of Me by: Nicholas Sparks

Just One Day by: Gayle Forman

Where She Went by: Gayle Forman

Just on Year by: Gayle Forman

Just One Night by: Gayle Forman

GOING TO BUY:

AFTER WE COLLIDED BY: ANNA TODD

AFTER WE FELL BY: ANNA TODD

AFTER EVER HAPPY BY: ANNA TODD

THE MORTAL INSTRUMENTS SERIES

I WELL BE UPDATING RIGHT NOW. AGAIN SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING AND FOR THE SHORT CHAPTER. PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT. THANK YOU FOR ALL THE PEOPLE THAT ARE READING.