Where She Went (part 2 )

Chapter 20

Lydia's P.O.V

THE DATE

It is exactly 8:30 pm I feel uncomfortable like I don't know anything about him and here we are in are first date.

"Isn't this bad" I say "What do you mean" he says " its just I dont know anything about you and you know nothing about me " "okay fine lets.....just talk about each other" he says in a soft voice.

3 hours later

As the time past by so fast we basically know alot of things by each other.

He drove me to the hotel then walked me into my room then.........

-----------------------------------

Next Day

I woke up with holy shit Jake next to me on the bed as I completely Naked.

I can't believe it he was my second and I didn't used a condom holy snap I have to get a stick also go to the addition.

What I did already list:

I took a shower in 10 minutes

Got dressed I put a brawl and panties then deaorderint then I put a sunflower dress with my yellow sandals.

Brushed teeth and did my hair made coffee and a egg and ate it fast.

Store

As I got to the store I brought the pregnancy stick and paid for it. I ran fast to my car then to a gas station, and went straight to the restroom I put down my panties. I peed on the stick.

10 minutes later

I'm prego.

-----------------------------------------

Author's Note:Hey guys I bet you guys hate the endin well me to but don't worry Stydia well and is coming back.

Please comment & vote.

Thanks bye.