Scott's PLAN

Chapter 13

Lydia's P.O.V

''Nurse......Nurse she's awake'' Stiles scream's out. As the Nurses come in the room they ran up to me ''Hey Sweaty are you OK ,do you remember anything''? ''No..No where am i'' i say starting to cry ''your in the hospital it's gonna be okay.....you hear me it's gonna be okay'' She says putting me to sleep with a needle.''Lydia your awake'' Allison says running to me. ''yeah i'm awake i'm okay''.

-------------------------------

D Stiles P.O.V

UNKNOWN:''So are you sure this is gonna work''.

''Of course'' i say walking into Lydia's room with chocolates in my hand ''hey babe'' i say giving a kiss to Lydia from the mouth ''Hey'' she says back.Hey my ass. I give her the chocolates to her then leave. ''Where your going'' she says ''Oh..um..i have to go some where..but i well be right back''. ''OK''.I leave the room .

''So did it work'' ''oh it worked it worked like a charm.......she didn't even remember nothing''

------------------------

Stiles P.O.V

As i walk into Lydia's room i saw her in the floor bleeding and crying.''Lydia'' i scream, ''Leave me alone...i hate you'' she said ''Why what did i do?'' ''You did this to me you monster'' Lydia says as the nurses come in and take her away.

5 Hours LATER

''She called me a monster Scott'' ''Oh come on i bet she didn't even mean it'' Scott says as his mom comes in.''Hey do you know what happen  to Lydia'' i say to Scott's mom ''yes she ate some chocolates that had wolf Spain but she will be fine she is just know getting the wolf Spain out''.

3 Day's Later

''So that's what happen'' i say to Lydia ''So i tripped and fell down the stairs from your house and banged my head then got in a coma for 3 months''. ''Yeah'' i say.

''OK so why did you try to kill me'' Lydia says ''Lydia i well never  try to kill you'' ''well then why did you gave me chocolates that had wolf Spain'' ''Lydia i swear i didn't do that.....probably you thought you saw me but it wasn't me......remember the doctor gave you amnesia'' i say to her looking at her for a minute as she finally answers ''Yeah your probably right......but how did you come fast to my room i saw you exit the hospital then 5 minutes you came back'' Lydia says.I already now who it was but i didn't want her to get in more danger so i needed to lie to her.

''Well proa--'' i didn't have time to finish what i was suppose to say Lydia cut me off.''look Stiles i like you but i can't be with someone who lies to me who doesn't trust me'' ''Lydia are you breaking up with me'' i say to her i thought we were going to last forever but i thought wrong ''I'm sorry'' she says leaving i started to cry why why did this all had to happen to me why.

Malia's P.O.V

As i walk to Lydia's room she said ''It's done'' ''are you sure'' i say wondering if she did the job ''Yeah D Stiles is working with your mother also i did a show in front of Stiles'' she says as i get suspicious ''What! Why?'' ''Because he is lying to me '' , ''yeah well you are lying to him to'' i say wondering how he is with the Break up with Lydia ''Yeah but still after all of this that happen i feel like i don't love him any more like i don't care about him like he is the fault i almost died i just hate every thing that is happening to me i hate it'' Lydia says crying as she falls to the floor as i hear Stiles say something ''That's how you feel about me; you guys should have told me about your plans before'' he says i start crying because i feel like i broke their happiness ''No Stiles wait Lydia says'' as she try's to get up but falls back down in the floor ''No'' Lydia says as that one word echoed in side of my head 'NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO ''.

I stand up and run to fine Stiles ''Stiles wait'' i scream as he stops and looks at me as he is always at me pissed off ''How could you do this to me. WHY?'' He screams ''Stiles look at me it wasn't my plan i swear '' i say to him screaming back at him ''Oh yeah then who was it'' ''It was Sc...Scott's plan'' i say to him ''What no no ''NO'' he scream's even louder that even China could hear him.

As i see Stiles walk out of the doors to the parking lot but he stopped because he found Scott ''How could you''!!!!.

Scott's P.O.V

''How could you''!!!! i hear Stiles scream at me ''how could i what'' i say to him confused as he punched me in the face ''SHIT'' i scream ''you didn't tell about the plan why'' i knew this was going to happen but i never thought that he was going to get this mad ''look we didn't tell you'' ''WE oh shit there is more people involve''Stiles say ''because we new that you woudn't agree and let Lydia risk her life'' ''though'' Stiles says like its the easiest thing in the world ''I can't believe you, you'r the one why i had to keep the secret of the other Stiles away from Lydia and know she broke up with me she left me'' As Stiles said those words he ran to his Jeep then left.'' I feel really bad about this it's all my fault '' i say to Malia ''No it's not Scott it's none of our fault '' i hear Malia Say.

------------------------------------------------------------

Author's Note: Hey guys sorry for the hole breaking thing, i just didn't have that much in my mind for this chapter so this is the first thing that popped into my head.SORRY.

Hope you liked it. PLease Comment & Vote. Thanks Bye.

BTW THis is the longest chapter of the book 1041 words.