Malia

Chapter 10

Stiles P.O.V

''So Stiles who is it gonna be our should i kill them both'' as i was about to say Lydia's name Allison says ''Stiles don't pick her'' as she said those words i looked at her confused ''WHY?'' I say ''Because she told me that to tell you to pick Malia'' as she said that i looked at Lydia and she was nodding.

''MALIA'' I screamed ''i choose Malia''.

Malia's P.O.V

As he said my name i knew that he wanted to pick Lydia but he didn't the Evil Stiles untied me then started the chainsaw for Lydia i ran tore her and pushed out of the way.

Then all of a sudden the chainsaw went into me with wolf spain.

''MALIA'' Stiles screamed coming tore me ''Malia....Malia your going to live okay....okay'' ''Stiles i  lo...love yo....u and i well never stop loving you'' i say inhaling ''Malia i love you to but please don't die Malia pl......ea........se'' Stiles says as he kisses me i look tore Lydia and see that i pushed her so hard against the wall that she banged her head against the Wall then she started bleeding real bad  ''St..iles Lydia is hurt i say to him pointing to her'' i say with blood on my mouth ''I don't care i just want to be with you Malia don't leave'' he says.

Stiles P.O.V

As i say those words to her i see her close her eyes ''No'' i start screaming to myself thinking on what i have done and blaming this all on me.

------------------------------------------------------------

Lydia's P.O.V

As Malia pushes me against the wall i bang my head and then every thing went black all i felt was blood everywhere.

Scott's P.O.V

As i walk over to Lydia to check if she is all right ''Lydia are you okay...Lydia'' i scream worried as i scream Stiles name he doesn't let go of Malia's life-less body.

1 Hours LATER

The ambulance came and the sheriff department as the ambulance left with Lydia we followed them.

10 minutes LATER

As we run into the hospital i see my mom ''Mom how's Lydia'' i say to my mom ''Um well she is in a Coma she bleed to much we found wolf Spain in her body and somebody shot her'' as she said those words i look at Stiles as i know it he starts crying ''but there are some good news'' my mom says ''what are they'' i say wondering if there really good news ''Well the doctors said that Malia is still Alive but they have to do surgery on her to but... she could or not make it though the surgery'' i knew it bad news mixed with good news.

As i walk tore Stiles he quickly says '' I killed them Scott... i killed to of the persons that i love in this hole world'' Stiles says ''No you didn't'' i say looking at Stiles.

3  Hours LATER 

Malia's surgery takes 4 hours just one more Hour then that's it but Lydia's surgery takes 5 Hours.

As i see all the doctors running into the surgery room i grabbed my mom's hand and Stiles says ''Whats WRONG?'' he says crying ''Lydia''.....

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Authors Note:Hey guys hope you like it sorry i haven't been posting i had things to do, but hey at least i have time for this chapter; so i hoped you liked the twist i gave you i guess you guys are wondering why didn't Stiles went with Lydia its because he thought Malia was dead and he thought that she just passed out.

I didn't wanted to Lydia or Malia leave so i thought of this and i wrote it.

Please Comment & Vote.THANK'S Bye.