Truth or Dare is the Worst Game ever

Chapter 27

Lydia's P.O.V

Being back at school is good. Allison back good. But with Linda here is really bad I don't know why? Every time I'm with Stiles are connection grows even stronger.I keep on trying to tell him about the baby but I just can't it's to awkward. " Girl what are you thinking about? " "Nothing" "Anyways. It's so good to be back." -------------"Umm.Hello earth to Lydia." "Yeah" "Well as I was saying. Kira and I were wondering if you wanted to come over to her place so we can have a sleep over with the guys. Also." It took me awhile to take in what she was saying cause of course I was lost in my own world "Sure" it shouldn't be bad or would it.

----------------------------------

Sleep 💤 over time

As we all settled in. When were done settling in, kira's place in the living room is all covered with pillows, blankets, chips, stacks of movies, beer 🍸 🍺, and of course Scott will bring Condoms . He is such a perv. After what seems like forever Scott finally says "Let's play Truth or Dare" "Yeah" everyone says and me.

Truth or Dare Time

"So. We have beer 🍷🍺 and condom's. Okay so these are the rules :

1:Always tell the truth

2:If you don't do the dare you drink

3: If you are ask to do something. You do it. Like EX: S.E.X

4: Take your time to approach

Starting Game

(No POV)

"Okay.Lydia go first" " uhh. Allison truth or dare." "Dare" " I dare you to...take your shirt off and leave your bra" "ohh that's a good way to start" "Great I just came back and this your revenge " Allison takes her shirt off leaving Scott with dirty thoughts in his mind. "Okay. Stiles.Truth or dare." "Dare" " I dare you to...kiss 💋 Lydia for 30 seconds." Stiles did what he was told and what the rule said to approach. He started kissing 💋 Lydia. He kept on getting deeper. Lydia of course kept slow like a snail 🐌. She didn't want to kiss Stiles but her was a Blank Space. She wanted more. Her body wanted more. Finally, Stiles pulled away leaving Lydia with a shocked expression and Stiles with a smirk on his face. "Scott truth or dare". " Truth" " Ok. Will is it true that you still have feelings for Allison." Scott. Was mad. He kept a glare at Stiles then, finally answered " Yes. I still have feelings.But I will always. Love 💙 Kira." Kira blushed and Alison did too.

After 30 minutes of truth or dare

"Okay Truth or Dare Lydia " Scott asked her. "Truth". " What did you do in New York. After. You broke up with Stiles." Lydia was so drunk 😵 that she said the answer really fast. " Met a guy. Dated for 3 weeks. Found out I was pregnant. Lost the baby 👶." After Lydia finished talking she looked at all there faces they were shocked. " Who's baby? " Stiles asked "Your baby 👶" "What?" "it's. Okay I ain't Prego ".

50 Minutes later

So far 3 Condoms have been used (Scott,Kira) and (Scott,Allison) & (Kira and Stiles)

"Lydia Truth or dare"? Scott asked "Dare" " I dare you to have Sex with Stiles" " Sure. But no strings." Stiles was sad about no feelings aloud but happy to at least be with Lydia.

Lydia grabbed the condom. Then dragged Stiles to a room.

When Stiles locked 🔒 the door 🚪 Lydia jumped on top of him. He carried her to the bed 🏨. Took off his pants 👖 and under ware to put the condom on. 5 minutes later . Lydia was completely naked. So was Stiles. He went on top of her and placed his thing in her . As Stiles moves father into Lydia. Her mouth 👄 comes out with a moan "uhh" Stiles starts moving faster up and down " fuck " he says in a whisper. Faster,Faster,faster,faster,faster. Lydia moans even more.

Minutes later

Stiles and Lydia stop.

Bloody sheets every where.

Lydia hopes that this mistake never happens again.

--------------------------------------------------

Author's Note: Hey guy's I know I said that chapter 27 is the last but I moved it to chapter 30.

I will update tomorrow or Sunday. Thank you so much for everything. I'm hoping on getting 4.0k so far I have 3.4k please help me reach my score. Thank you 😊. Please vote and comment. Bye.