Voicemail

Chapter 16

Lydia's P.O.V

*DLING DLING* ''Hey this is Lydia please leave a message after the beap.'' ''Hey Lydia just wanted to check how you've been it's been 2 months since Allison died. SO how are you? ''

I really thought it was a dream that Allison was not dead but sitting here in bed for 2 months waiting for her in the bed to come from my bedroom door but she never came , I always see my mom coming up to me saying that Stiles is down stairs bur I never responded I stayed there as silent as a mouse.

----------------------------

2 weeks later

Stiles P.O.V

After. 2 months and 2 weeks later without talking to Lydia it's been pain but i got thlew with it with my best bud Scott Mcall. ''Hey dude what's up'' Scott yells running down from the hall of the School, for some reason the School was empty.

''Hey...well I kinda of things like....now'' I say to him while thinking about Lydia of course. ''So...umm...have you ta.....'' Ahhhhhhhhh me and Scott heard a Scream coming from the feild as we start running we made it but noticed the hole school was huddled in a huge circle. As we start shuving the people to see who was there in the middle.As we made it.

''Lydia''? I say as she looks at me her hair all messed up in her face tangled with leaves, her dress that she sleeps with all ripped up ,bear footed, as she has cuts bruses and scrash marks every where.

''Stiles?'' she says in a soft voice as she callapes on the floor shaking her body like she is having a cesure as blood starts getting out of her mouth.

Me, Scott, Kira, and Malia ran up to her as Malia ask ''Whats wrong with her?'' ''I dont know I reply.'' ''Call Deaton'' Kira yells at Scott as he dials him.I start picking her up wedding Style.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's Note:Hey guys hope you like it I will update tomorrow or right know if there is

mess-spelling it's because im updating in my tablet and its too tiny , so sorry but hey at least its still an update.

Please comment & vote. Thanks bye.