BF-NEVER

Hey Guy's i'm updating this chapter dedicated for @al3x1ss for supporting this story and for voting and commenting.Also this chapter all about Allison and Lydia. ENJOY 

Chapter 4

EVRYBODY'S P.O.V

Stiles:''So what do you say''. Stiles say's to Lydia 

Scott:''So what do you say''. Scott say's to Allison

Stiles:''Forgive and Forget''.Stiles say's to Lydia 

Scott:''Forgive and Forget''. Scott say's to Allison

Allison and Lydia: ''No she lied to me''.Allison say's to Scott , Lydia say's to Stiles

Lydia's P.O.V

''Look Stiles thank's for every thing but ....she lied to my face''  i say to him ''Yeah but ... Lydia you lied in to her face'' he say's to me kneeling down then looking straight threw my eyes i never wanted it to stop but it had to ''So what are you trying to say that it's all my fault...? ''No Lydia i'm trying to say is that the Universe brought you guy's together because it knew you guy's well end up as Best Friends'' he say's to me OH man i just wish i could grab him by his cheeks and kiss him but it could never happen. 

Dling Dling

Stiles P.O.V

OH man i just wish i can grab her beautiful cheeks and kiss her  but i can't because i have a girlfriend and.....

Dling Dling

...and there she is now i grab my phone and say ''Hi babe how are you'' i say ''Great....um well actually no i need you'' she say's ashiest ''Why?'' i say really confused but still looking at Lydia's Strawberry Blonde Hair '' Well i just found out that my dad is not really my dad'' as she said those words i got terrified how did she find out ''Hey Sti...'' i hear Lydia say but i cut her off ''Um look i got to go but i well call you soon .Hey think about Forgive and Forget'' i say running down stairs to my car leaving Lydia worried in her room by herself.

Allison's P.O.V

''Look thank's for the support.....but she lied to my face.'' i say to him ''Yeah but ....Allison you also lied to her face'' he say's to me kneeling then looking straight threw my eyes ''So what are you trying to say that it's all my fault...? ''No Allison what i'm trying to say is that the Universe brought you guy's together because he knew you guy's were gonna be best Friends'' he say's to me still looking at me.

DLING DLING

Scott's P.O.V

I say to her still looking at her .

DLING DLING

''Hey Stiles what's up'' i say to him '' look Scott you have to come straight to my house Malia found out about Peter'' he say's achiest ''OK i well be right there'' i say to him ''What's wrong?'' i heard Allison' voice behind me ''Hey look i have to go but i well call you....Hey think about Forgive and Forget'' i say as i ran straight down stairs to my car leaving Allison alone in her room confused.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's Note:Hey guy's hope you like it remember this chapter i s dedicated to @al3x1ss  hope you like.

THANK'S AND VOTE,COMMENT BYE.