Wait, what?!

When I woke up I immediately went into the studio and started painting again. There were only a few finishing touches I had to do on the black and white horse. I was planning to do something really colorful next. I was dancing around listening to music through my earbuds and humming. I probably looked crazy so that, of course, was when I got a tap on my shoulder. I jumped and spun around, pulling my earbuds out of my ears.
"Shit dude! You scared me!" I laughed as I saw Sean.
"Oh sorry about that." He smiled and looked at the painting, "you almost done with that?"
"Yeah I'm super close, I should finish soon." I said proudly.
"Cool! Can I watch you paint?" I raised my eyebrows at him in surprise.
"I mean if you want to, but you'll have to listen to my music and probably see some bad dancing." I smiled and Sean sat down with his back against the wall. I turned my music back up after pulling the earbuds out and resumed painting. After a little while I finished.
"I think I'm done!" I stepped back and examined it. I tilted my head from side to side scanning the art with my eyes.
"Damn that's really good!" Sean came up beside me.
"You think so?" I blushed a little.
"Definitely! You call yourself a starving artist but how can someone not want to buy this!" I sighed remembering the fact that probably no one would buy the painting I just finished.
"You ok? You seem to have drifted off there." Sean said as he waved his hand in front of my face. I snapped out of my thoughts and tried smiling.
"Yeah, I'm fine." I said quickly, Sean didn't look as if he believed me but didn't say anything. He looked over at the clock, it was 10:30 am.
"I better get going, the office is open now and I can get them to open my door. Thanks for letting me crash on your couch."
"No problem, Sean! I had fun hanging out." I smiled a real smile this time. We walked to my door and he opened it.
"Bye, y/n."
"Bye." The door closed behind him. I sighed and flopped on the couch. Why do I have to like this guy?! I mentally yelled at myself. I realized I hadn't eaten breakfast so I threw some bread in the toaster and made some coffee. After eating I put a jean jacket, slightly ripped jeans and a striped shirt. I threw on a cute beanie too because it was cold! (Pictured above) I walked out of my apartment and down the street to the nearby grocery store. I grabbed some bread, cereal, and coffee filters before I saw a familiar face. It's Ian... damn it. He walked towards me pretty quickly.
"Why didn't you answer my phone call?" He hissed.
"Why would I? We're over Ian! And I really don't feel like talking to you." I pushed past him and continued down the isle.
"It's because of your new boyfriend isn't it?" He was following me. New boyfriend? Oh, he means Sean...
"Sean is not my boyfriend, I don't want to talk to you because we broke up and there is nothing to talk about." He finally stopped and I quickly paid for my things and left. I rushed back to my apartment and leaned my back in the door as I entered. Well I guess that's what I get for leaving the comfort of my own home. I chuckled at my own joke about being antisocial and decided I would check Sean's YouTube channel again. I saw that he had posted the vlog he did yesterday. I clicked on it and started watching. I was immediately greeted with Sean yelling TOP OF THE MORNIN TO YA LADDIES! And then I saw myself smiling and waving, then when I started laughing so hard I fell to the ground, Sean showing my artwork, and him pulling my hand away from my covered face. I then saw something I didn't know he had recorded. It was of me dancing along to the music this morning. I rolled my eyes and laughed at my bad dancing. It then cut to Sean in his normal recording room.
"Hey everyone! As you know that's my friend y/n  l/n and she is an amazing artist. Now I've known her for only a little while but I already know that she truly loves and puts all of her effort into what she does. So I've put her website in the description so you guys can purchase some of her artwork if you want! Anyways that's all and y/n I don't know if your watching this because I'm not sure if you know what my channel is called. However, if you found me here I hope you don't mind me doing this because you deserve it." He smiled and ended the video. I felt my eyes water and a smile form across my face. I scrolled down to the comments and it was swarmed with people saying:
"Is that your girlfriend?!"
"Omg y'all are so cute together."
"How have you not told us about her yet??"
"I'm definitely buying her art!!!!"
I couldn't help but grin at the comments and I went to check my art website. WAIT WHAT?! I had sold almost all of my paintings.
"THIS IS SO FUCKING INSANE!!" I yelled out loud. I ran and immediately called Sean.
"Hello?"
"WHAT IS HAPPENING?!" I heard him laugh on the other end of the phone.
"What do you mean?"
"THAT VIDEO DID SOMETHING AND IM ALMOST SOLD OUT!!"
"Oh! So you saw that..."
"Yeah! I'm so grateful for it but why?"
"Why what?"
"Why did you give me a shoutout?"
"Well, it's like I said in the video. You totally deserve it, you're constantly working and I thought you could use a little help, just to get your name out there." I smiled.
"Plus." He continued, "people aren't just purchasing your work because I said so, they're buying it because it's fantastic! I wouldn't be able to make people want bad art."
"Thanks." I said quietly and lay down on my bed.
"No problem, y/n." He said equally as quiet. We sat for a minute, just listening to each others breathing through the phone.
"I guess I should get going, I have a lot of work to do." I broke the silence.
"Oh yeah of course. See you sometime?" Sean asked.
"Of course."
"Ok, bye." I could hear the smile in his voice.
"Bye." I hung up and when to my studio letting out a happy sigh.
"I have a lot a painting to do." I smiled and put a new canvas on the easel.