Thanks

Your POV again!
Sunlight streamed in through the windows waking me up. I looked around to find myself in my room. How'd I get in here? I thought about yesterday and remembered I had definitely fallen asleep on the couch. Did Sean carry me in here? I blushed a little at the thought. I was feeling a lot better, all I needed was someone to distract me. I put on a sweatshirt and some leggings the walked out of my room to find Sean asleep on the couch. I smiled when I saw him, he looked so peaceful and he had a happy expression on his face like he was having a good dream. I quietly walked into the kitchen and made some coffee while listening to music through my earbuds. I also made some muffins for breakfast. After I put the muffins in the oven I turned around to see Sean sitting at the counter smiling at me. I pulled the earbuds out of my ears.
"Mornin' Sean!" I smiled back at him.
"Good morning to you too." He said sleepily, rubbing his eyes. I handed him a cup of coffee then took a sip of my own.
"Mmmm this is good." Sean said closing his eyes, "Thanks."
"No need to thank me! I'm also making some muffins."
"You don't have to do that for me." Sean responded waking up a little more. I looked him in the eye and raised my eyebrows.
"Yes I do! You were such a big help yesterday, this is the least I can do." I looked down at my feet, remembering yesterday. A small lump in my throat, but I shook my head and looked up at Sean. He had walked into the kitchen and was standing in front of me. There was concern in his eyes but I just kept looking into them. He was like my anchor as sadness threatened to drown me. He took my hands and looked back into my eyes. The storm in my mind cleared and sun shined through. I could've stood there forever, but the timer for the muffins rang and snapped my out of my trace. I jumped a little.
"Sorry." We both mumbled at the same time. I couldn't help but laugh. I opened the oven and pulled out the muffins.
"Ya da!" I waved my hand around the tray like they do in commercials.
"Yay! Food!" Sean grabbed one and ran to sit at the counter.
"Let it cool off a little first." I laughed as he tried to take a bite without burning his tongue off.
"Nah I'll be fine! I got Irish blood in me." I rolled my eyes at him. He finally took a bite and then his face scrunched up in pain.
"Is your Irish blood helping you at all." I smirked at him.
"Nope!" He finally chewed and sallowed the bite he took. He sighed in relief.
"They taste really good though!" He took another bite.
"You dumbass!" I scolded him as the process repeated.
"Worth it!" He held his fist up in victory.
"I'm not letting you burn your tongue again." I said as I took the rest his muffin away from him to cool.
"Awww! Is a man not allowed to make choices for himself?" He pretended to be upset.
"Not if those choices are idiotic." I replied, smirking and Sean laughed.
"Touché!" Eventually the muffin cooled and I gave it back to him.
"It's so much better when I'm not in pain." He smiled. Sean soon left because he had to record and I rushed into my art studio, realizing I had a lot to catch up on. I happily sighed as I began painting. I was back in my happy place.

Time skip!
It was a week after Sean had showed up at my apartment and helped me feel ok again. Ian hadn't called again since I yelled at him. I kind of felt bad, but then again he deserved it.
"Y/n!" An Irish accent called in a sing song voice.
"Come on in!" I replied. He opened the door looking worried.
"You should really keep your door locked."
"Eh, I just got back from the art store a minute ago. I must've forgot." I shrugged. He folded his arms and raised his eyebrows.
"Okay okay! I promise I'll remember!" I raised my hands up in defense.
"Good." He nodded his head and smiled as I rolled my eyes.
"I moved out to be independent! I didn't know I would still have a dad to scold me." I joked.
"Do you want to get robbed?!" Sean laughed.
"Yes." I smirked.
"Oh, well then you're on the right track. Forget about what I said." He chuckled and sat on the couch.
"So whatcha up to?" He turned to look at me as I sat down next to him.
"Nothin' much, but I'm bored. I've been doing the same thing for a week straight." I groaned.
"Great! Let's go!" He grabbed my hand and pulled me out the door.
"Where are we going?!" I laughed as he dragged me along behind him.
"I don't know!" He kept running until we got to the sidewalk in front of the apartment complex.
"Is there anyplace you want to go?" He asked.
"Nah." I said slightly panting because I didn't do any physical activity. I mean, when your job doesn't include activity what are you supposed to?
"How are you not out of breath? You sit in a chair for a living!" I asked him and he laughed.
"I go to a gym so I'm not a sack of potatoes!"
"You calling me a sack of potatoes?" I raised an eyebrow and smiled at him.
"What no!" He began to stutter.
"I was kidding dude!" I rolled my eyes.
"Oh, well let's go!" He laughed and grabbed my hand again. We ran down the street. To where? I wasn't sure.