"Maybe We Just We Aren't Right, But That's A Lie"

Almost is never enough,

We also knew what love was.

These words echoed in my head. Back to when Robert and I broke up.

I wish Mom didn't die, I thought. I wish she was still here. I want her here.

I started a prayer to Him:

Dear God,

Please make my Mom safe and loved. Make sure she's watching over us because I really miss her right now and could really need her. I miss her so much. I want her arms wrapped around me, and her kissing me on the top of my head just like she used to do. I need a mother. I know, it's very selfish, but I need one. I wish I could see her one last time. I need a woman in my life. Robert's been doing his best, but it's not enough. Steven and Dad as well are doing their best, but nothing works. I wish Alana didn't die so I could talk with her. I wish I had someone to talk to. Thank you so much for listening, Father. I hope You make my wish come true. Amen.

In the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Spirit. I crossed myself, relieved that He's listening to me. I'm going to confession tomorrow to get all of these hopes and worries off my chest.

                                                                                                          ***

A/N-Chapter 16's complete! 267 reads! Thank you so much. If anyone could make a cover for me, that'd be great, thank you so much.