"Ghost"

I wish I could see you again, Mom. I love you. Rachael thought. 

She went to sleep, but then, a familiar voice--a feminine one--that sounded just like her mom.

Dream:

We can't cure her...I'm sorry. Dr. Cans said.

No, no, you're wrong! Let me see her, please, please! I love you, Mommy, please don't go yet. I begged Dr. Cans. 

"Father has come to do last rites, I'm sorry, honey." Dad said. 

I'm sorry, your mother's dead.

End of dream.

"No!" I yelled.

"What is it?" Steven came into the room, wondering what's going on at 4:15 AM on a school night. "Is something wrong?"

"Yes, I just had the nightmare again," I said, shaking, "The one where Mom died and Father came in to say last rites."

"I've had that dream as well," Steven said, "Creepy."

"But we'll get through this," I said, confidently. "With God and Jesus on our side and having Them guide us, we can get through anything. And, who knows, Dad might marry again."

"True, never give up hope, that's for sure. I'm going to back to bed." 

"Good night."

"Good night."

                                                                                               ***

A/N-Short chapter, but at least I updated, right? Thank you for your support on this story.