I Need Help

I need help. Professional help. I need someone to talk to. Someone I can trust. 

I looked into my Bible:

For I am the Lord, your God, who takes hold of your right hand and says to you: do not fear; I will help you.

Call to me and I will answer you and tell you great and unsearchable things you do not know.

Alone with Steven, my little brother. All alone except for Robert. My thoughts were with me yet again, a dangerous feeling. 

I tried calling a different therapist: Mrs. Lynn-Steward.

"Hello, you've reached Valerie Lynn-Steward's office. Please leave a message and I'll get right back to you. Leave your name, and number. If you're new to the Cardshear office, please contact my other therapist whose in Cardshear with me, Mrs. Eva Williams. Thank you and have a good day."

Guess I need to call Mrs. Williams, I thought.

I hung up and tried again, less anxious this time.

The phone rang five times. Each time it rang, my heart beat faster, like a rabbit trying to get away.

I heard the message again; this time, I said, "Hello, Mrs. Lynn-Steward, my name is Rachael Winters and I'd like to set up an appointment for this week, if possible. My number is 610-723-4560. Thank you and have a good day."

I really hope she calls back, I thought. She will, I reassured myself. She sounds like a professional. Don't worry, she'll call back.

                                                                                                 ***

A/N-Updated the cover last week (what do you think?) Road to Recovery 650+ (653, to be exact) reads! Thank you so much! This really means a lot to me. Like with the previous book, Skinny, I will keep on updating Road to Recovery until it reaches 1,000 reads. I just wanted to say thank you for your support, as well as commenting & voting. I really appreciate it.