:25

Uhg, hello there. So, I stayed up most of the night trying to finish this because A) I was a lazy ass that didn't even start writing the chapter until last night B) A bich was watching her Tai BL(looking at you Love By Chance) C) I'm still stressed and I'm not even going to school this whole week lol.

I haven't even seen the Airplane pt.2 video yet. My life's a mess, but I remembered you~💕

   "Shit."

  "Jungkook, what's going on?" Jimin's panicked voice called from beside him.

   His only answer was pulling out of the parking lot with lightning speed. They proceeded to rush out of the lot and into the dark night.

  Jimin looked behind them and saw blinding flashes pointing towards them. He looked back at Jungkook with frightened eyes.

  "Jungkook, what the hell is going on?" He repeated more harshly and quickly shot his head back to Jihyun.

  Out like a light.

  He turned back to Jungkook's glacial expression and held tightly onto his seat belt as they sped past cars.

  "Don't worry about it, Jimin." He uttered as he rang someone on the phone.

"What do you mean 'don't worry about it', there's a bunch of fucking paparazzi outside my damn apartment!" Jimin yelled as he got more and more frustrated at Jungkook's lack of response.

  "Joon, find out who sourced the paparazzi about Jimin and find the bastard." Jungkook ignored him as he ordered through the phone.

  Jimin watched in disbelief as Jungkook nodded calmly. He hung up and started driving more slowly and less frantically. He even put his dazzling smile back on.

  "Dammit, Jungkook! Answer me." Jimin shouted in anger of not knowing what was going on.

  Jungkook didn't look over at him, he just drove with eyes never straying away.

  "They'll be gone once you get back, I'll make sure of it."

  "Stop the car."

Jungkook glanced at Jimin from the corner of his eye. He couldn't see his face because of the darkness, but he could make out those livid eyes.

  "Jimin calm dow- "

"If you don't ever tell me about what's going on, how do you expect me to... tell you everything... Stop the damn car." The Omega said, stubbornly looking outside the window.

"I just didn't want to worry you. It's nothing to stress about. I've got it." Jungkook brushed off his demand and looked in the back view mirror at a peacefully sleeping Jihyun.

  "You don't understand, of course you don't. You'll always want to control everything. Well guess what, that is my home, Jungkook, and I have the goddamn right to know about it."

  Jungkook sighed and rubbed his creasing forehead. "Someone tipped them off about you. You were supposed to be introduced in to the public as slowly as possible, but I guess we are going to have to do it as soon as possible now. We have to be up at 6 AM for wardrobe, and then go to the press conference right after. We will have 10 minutes to rehearse before and we-"

  "Wait, wait, shut up for a minute." Jimin interrupted his word vomit with a tight smile. "You're telling me, there is a press conference just because I'm getting married with you?"

  Jungkook cackled at Jimin's question. "Just? Jimin, this means I'm the heir to the most talked about billion-dollar company in all of Seoul. And you're marrying him."