:24

Bruhhhh, I'm such a shit 'writer' for updating this late. But I swear this will make it all up because I even made myself cry.

  This song kind of goes with this chapter, so if you want, listen to it lol. It's super sad and... the lyrics are just so endearing.

        ⚠️‼️: Suicide  Attempt

    "Goodbye Jihyunie! Make sure to visit grandmama again!" Mrs. Jeon calls from the door of the mansion with her husband and Yoongi beside her.

  Jihyun waved at her from the car window, eyes half lidded and mouth wide open to release a yawn.

   "See you soon, Jimin-ah! Please hurry up with the wedding, I want an excuse to drink again!" She giggled and patted Mr. Jeon's chest as he rolled his eyes.

  Jimin nodded from behind the other side of the car. "Will do, Mrs. Jeon."

   "Careful driving now, Jungkook." Mr. Jeon called to his son.

  "Yeah, yeah." Jungkook yelled back with a careless wave of his hand.

"Goodnight, Jimin." Yoongi said kindly, gums popping out as he showed him once again his rare smile.

  Jimin waved one last time to the three and got in to the car. They smoothly made their way out of the estate and back to the busy streets of Seoul, where there was no neat lawns or beautiful water fountains, just bright lights and lots of people.

  Jimin sunk in his seat and let out a big breath.

  Big houses scare me.

  Jihyun's breath slowed down as they neared his apartment, and Jungkook finally broke the calm air.

  "Jimin... you really like me?" His voice sounded insecure, but determined.

  "It's what I said isn't it?" Jimin huffed as he looked outside the window stubbornly.

There was a pause, a pause that made the air thick with suspense.

  "You make me so happy." Jungkook suddenly said, making Jimin whip his head back to look at him.

  His face had no traces of playfulness, only eyes that were trained on the road before them.

  Jimin slowly moved his head back to the window and stared through it with hard eyes. Those kind of eyes that barely hold any emotions, the ones that are untrusting and feral.

  A bit like Jihyuns.

  "Why?" Jimin muttered lowly. Jungkook's eyes burned the side of his face.

  "Because you're my fiancé, because you're the father of my son, because you make me crazy without even trying." Jungkook said confidently, eyes twinkling with happiness.

Jimin scoffed. Oh, Kook-ah....if you only knew, would you still say those heart-trembling words?

  Or would you look at me with disgust?

The car came to a screeching halt right outside his apartment complex....surrounded by people with flashing cameras and microphones.

  "Shit."

                               <><><><><>

"Jimin! You have a new guest!"

   Jimin groaned from the velvet couch he was sprawled on. His body tangled with the silk sheets he fell asleep with.

  He didn't come to greet the guest, they always did prefer him laying down then have him get hurt.