:45

Hola!
So you probably wondering why I went AWOL for about a month, if you give 0 poops, please continue. Merri has had no motivation to move or write anything. She was down in the dumps because of some bitch-faced asshole( that I shall not name).

But she finally got over herself and is trying her best not to relapse into that depressing head space again. Thank you all for waiting! You're constant support got me out of my funk😊

    Has there ever been a moment where total dread hits you? Where your stomach falls and you just know something isn't right?

  Jimin might have been a worry wart when Jungkook hadn't picked up his call or, something could've really happened.

  It made him extremely, nail-bitingly anxious. He called another number, one that picks up for almost anything.

  "Mr. Park?" Wonho's easy going tone was iced with concerned when he answered.

  "Did you drive Jungkook and Jihyun to the park? Jungkook isn't answering his phone and I don't know what park they went to." The other asked impatiently and immediately regretted his tone.

  "No, Mr. Park. Today is my day off. Do you need me to help you find him?" Wonho's genuine reply made Jimin want to scold himself yet again.

"N-No, No. Enjoy your day off. You definitely deserve it."

  Wonho didn't sound entirely convinced. "Call me if you need anything else. Alright?"

  Jimin was beyond touched, not that he would admit it though. Once Wonho reluctantly let him go and said his slow goodbyes, Jimin decided to go back to the apartment.

  There were four different parks surrounding their home, some closer than others, and Jimin wasn't about to go hunt down the two coconut-heads when they were probably having bonding time.

  At least that's what he was telling himself.

In his head, the fawn-haired male wanted to turn the city upside-down in order to find them. A trail of little spiders crawled down his back and down his spine, signaling to him that there was something very wrong.

  He ignored it and headed home by bus.

  The colors of the bright city and the people within it eased him a bit. He spotted an old couple, hand-in-hand as they strolled on the sidewalk and pressed his forehead to the glass

  Jimin wondered if him and Jungkook could really end up as those two. His heart melted at the thought but then, the insecure little Omega around 18 made himself known again.

  His conscious was crueler than anyone he knew, including Jaewon.

  He'll probably end up leaving you.

No. Jungkook wasn't like that. He said it himself, he loved Jimin. Right?

  Why would he love a whore with daddy issues? Please, he is Jeon Jungkook! He is  a rich and powerful man that needs someone like him. Not you.

  The Omega thought it sounded oddly familiar. Jimin looked down at his small hands and made them into fists. No, don't think like this.

  The voice inside his head turned into his father.

I can't believe you have disgraced me like this! You're dirty and disgusting! Jaewon will never accept you now.

He was about to graduate high school by then when Jimin started getting into some shady stuff. He took his new freedom from Jaewon way to far.