:32

.....*inhales*....PINK MOCHI ISSSSS BACK, YES. Also, what do you guys think about TXT? I haven't heard their music or haven't seen how they're like, so I'm just gonna wait until I decide to stan them or not.

There's a light feathery touch on his face. It went from his chin, to his lips, the bridge of his nose, and ran through his hair.

It was so calming that Jimin started to make a gentle buzzing noise. It bloomed from his chest and traveled to his throat where it stayed.

It's the sound an Omega makes when they are in pure bliss.

He blinked his eyes opened and saw one of the men that had brought him both love and pain. It was none other than his own father.

His father's eye-smile stared back at him. Jimin gazed at him with a blank face, strangely, not feeling anything but joy as he looked back at his father's rough face.

The man looked younger without the usual worned out face and peppered hair. He looked more happier, possibly.

The background was blinding white and a bit hazy, burning the Omegas eyes. It felt like he was floating in a pure white cloud, drifting nowhere in particular.

Jimin opened his mouth to speak, but no sound came out. It felt like there was something covering his mouth, making him unable to talk. His father gave him one last beautiful smile before his hand blocked his view.

When the hand moved out of the way, Jaewon was the one smiling back at him. He wore his school uniform with his 1st year tie wrapped around his neck.

Jimin smiled back at him with the same brightness as the other. He always found this Jaewon the most precious, with his round face and boyish looks. The cheeky expression always made him giggle.

The school boy's long digits moved over the Omegas plush cheeks, squeezing and caressing it gently. He always said that the feature he liked most about Jimin was his pudgy cheeks and how if he changed, at least they never did.

He laughed as Jaewon bent down and kissed his temple, his long silky hair closing around him like a curtain. Jimin shut his eyes and turned his head away with a heated face.

Silence filled the air and he looked at him again in confusion.

This time, Jungkook leaned over him with a look of distress on his innocent face. Eyes too big to be on a grown man stared at him with pain and longing.

Jimin frowned at his fiancé.

Fiancé....?

This time, Jungkook spoke.

"What's wrong, hyung? Where does it hurt?" Jungkook's breathless whisper echoed through his ears like alarms.

There was a few sniffles in the background too. Ones that could only come from a snotty-nosed kid named Jihyun.

Jimin struggled through the heaviness on top of him, thrashing and wiggling until he could lift a hand.

He opened his eyes, his real eyes.

Jungkook was still there above him, singing softly as he clutched his small hand up to his cheek, eyes closed in tranquility. Jimin looked down to where Jihyun laid sprawled on his chest.

The sight of his tear stained cheeks cracked his stone heart. His hand moved to his small head and massaged the soft little waves. The Omega grinned crookedly.

Waves like the ocean.

His dazed eyes wandered back up to Jungkook. He looked tired in his wrinkled suit and messy hair. The smaller man shook his hand against Jungkook's cheek until the other fluttered his eyes opened.