:34

Okay...so starting this chapter, things are gonna get crazy, insane, wild. I think, lol girl I have no plan!

  This has gotten "popular", what the actual crap? 27 k reads surprised the hell out of me. Good job

     Jimin watched as the heavy rain beat against the windows of the car. Vibrant splashes of the city lights colored it as he thought back to Yoongi's antagonizing words.

    "...he was so driven to be the perfect boy that he didn't realize that all the bad things he did were wrong, just necessary."

   "Perfect boy, " he whispered softly. His hot breath fogged up the window into blurriness.

    Jungkook wasn't perfect, Jimin knew that, but he didn't know that he was also 'damaged'.

  He thought he was the only one that had something wrong with him. That he was the only imperfect, bruised and battered one.

  The Omega felt like he was seeing Jungkook for the first time. Really seeing him. Not just a perfect picture that the younger always had tried to force on him.

   Jimin was appalled by his own selfishness.

   "Mr. Park, we have arrived," Wonho called to him from the passenger seat.

  He looked up and saw the other's red nose and cheeks. His stomach rolled with guilt again. They had been standing out in the freezing cold for an hour and a half, waiting patiently for Jimin to finish.

   He sighed, feeling the guilt intensify along with his need for sleep.

  Good thing this was his last day at work, if he could even call it that by now since all he's been doing is planning his wedding.

Jimin put his hand on Wonho's shoulder, making the man turn to look at him. He shot him a grateful smile.

  "Thank you for that Wonho, I'll be back!" Jimin patted his shoulder one time before moving out of the vehicle.

   The breeze that hit him only seemed to wake him up more as he walked to Taehyung's door. He pounded at the door and screeched his best friends name in a silly attempt to get him to the door faster.

  The door swung opened to reveal a stunning Taehyung in his silky robes and a scowl etched on his face.

  "You woke him up, you dumb bitch." His deep monotonous voice greeted him before stepping to the side to let a screaming Jihyun barrel towards him.

  "Appa why did you leave me?!" Jihyun said down from below him in a groggy, small voice. His angry tiny pout and mad set of brows seared into his soul.

   Taehyung rolled his eyes and mocked him with his dramatic facial expressions. Jimin giggled hysterically, confusing the little pup.

   Taehyung loved Jihyung with all his existence, but when the little boy interrupted his beauty sleep, he was not the nicest. And Taehyung's very much needed ten hours of sleep was mandatory.

    The smaller man swung Jihyun from the ground and brought him inside the apartment. "Why are you upset little bun? Tell me." He sat down on the bouncy sofa and cradled him.

   The Alpha boy rubbed his red eyes and mumbled something incoherent.

"You were hurting today Appa."

   Jimin looked at his son with a sweet eye-smile. "Its okay, I'm okay now." he gently told him as he nuzzled his face with his small one.

   "Aw, you guys are so cute." Taehyung sarcastically spat from the small love seat that he moved to. His eyes lidded with sleep as he sipped the glass wine that somehow materialized in his hand.